Chapter 27: First Time

Mr Well's pov

I know ya'll think am a fucking psycho because am fucking my daughter but that ain't true. I only started having sex with her a few months ago. I don't just fuck her as she sees it, I make love to her in my own way. It would be best if I explain how we started having sex intercourse.

It all started when Vicky turned 18. I started noticing the changes in her body and it was a few months after my dear wife died. As you know, it's normal for a man to get horny. I started getting boners whenever I saw her in her pyjamas or in any short cloth. At first, I thought it was just my hormones and me being desperate in wanting to have sex so I hired a whore and hooked up her. Guess what? It didn't make a fucking difference! Then I realised that what I felt for her, was deeper than what I claimed it was. I don't want to scare her by confessing my love. I would rather blackmail and have her pleasure me than to confess and have her run away.

                    Emma's pov

I look at the mirror and admire myself. 'The night has arrived. Am I really going to give up my virginity? I love him so why not? I thought you wanted to wait for my marriage! I am not so sure anymore. Love is all that matters. I guess I was right in the beginning. You only said a girl should have sex with her husband because you have never had sex. I am so confused right now. It could be you were right. I love him and I feel like this is the next step we should take. Don't you understand what I mean? Nope, I don't really. You are only going to end up making the biggest mistake of your life if both of you don't end together. This relationship doesn't seem real. You only know each other for about a month now or something like! How long we know each other doesn't matter in love? Don't also forget that you are breaking the rules in the contract you signed with his dad! But his family loves me. They adore me and besides that, we plan on telling them we get back to the States. Don't say I didn't warn you from the beginning!' I battle with my subconciousness in an inner monologue (going in my head).

Gosh, am so scared. Before I can chicken out, I take a deep breath and find myself walking out of the hotel room and heading to the lobby. "That was close." I murmur to myself. I sight Nicholas waiting patiently at the entrance. He turns around and our eyes connect. We start walking towards each other and when he gets to me, he pecks me on the lips. "Hey sucre! You look enchanting if I may say." I blush furiously "Thanks." He holds my hand and we head for the hotel restaurant. 'Let the night begin.' I innerly wish my myself goodluck.

              Nicholas Taylor's pov

I feel really nervous right now. I am scared that she's not going to like the surprise I planned out. I can't believe we are going to make love. I just hope I don't mess things up. If you told me about a month ago that I would be so in love with my personal assistant, I would have laughed in your face. This is still a fairytale to me.

We arrive at the restaurant and I bring out her chair. "Thanks" She says. I take my seat and we place our orders. We get served and I immediately dig into my food. I ordered Bratkartoffel, Cordon Bleu and salad. This tastes really good. This is one of the reasons I love austria. They have a really unique taste when it comes to food. After eating, I take care off the bill and we head for our hotel room. I smirk inwardly and think of how I would lavish Emma in a few minutes. As we are coming out of the elevator, I carry her bridal style towards our room. I open the door hurriedly and head to our room. The fun has just started.

[I guess you guys can imagine what's gonna happen right now.]

       Mr Alexander Taylor's pov

Can you believe that Ian hasn't been scandalised since I hired Naomi as his personal assistant? I am glad I made the decision because she has been nothing but a good influence on him. My wife tells me that they are in a relationship. At first, I was mad because Naomi broke our contract. However, when I realised how good she was for Ian, I changed my mind. I just hope their relationship would last. Naomi is the first girl I have ever approved for my son. I never really liked Victoria Wells. She was more like an attention-/fame seeker. She was never suitable for my son. Although her father and I are good business partners, I could never stand her.

My phones rings and I wonder it is. "Who is on the line please?" "It's Keenan Wells. How ya doing mate?" He asks. Why is he suddenly calling? Whats up with this friendly gesture? "Am okay. How about you?" I answer politely. "Nothing much. I just want to talk business with." He takes a huge breath and continues "Is it okay if we talk about it on the phone?" "I guess so!" I say uncertainly not knowing what to expect. "I was thinking of us merging our business together. I heard you wanted to close a deal with the Senator but he refused because he thinks your company isn't stable enough. I have a good connection with him. When he realises we are a team and one company, I am sure we would be able to close the deal." He slyly states. "Why do you want to do this all of a sudden?" I question. "I just want to help out. My company needs a little fund and with the help of your company, we could rule the States." He adds.

"What are your conditions?" I ask. "Nicholas has to marry Victoria or there's no deal. I know we both want this badly so I suggest you take time on deciding." He exclaims. "Why does this have to involve our children? I think we should leave them out of it." I can't ruin Ian's happiness. I habe never seen him as happy as he currently is. "Them getting married is the unification. Then, we are families and more than acquiantances. Think about this carefully." He comments. "I will give you an answer when my son returns from his trip to europe. But you could get the contract ready. I will let my lawyer notify your lawyers." I say. "Good to know. Don't forget that the time is ticking fast! This offers doesn't last forever so don't take too long in deciding." Just like that, he ends the call.

What a jerk! Why does he want to ruin my family? How am going to break the news to Nick? I would never forgive myself if I call him right now and ruin his trip with Emma. I better wait till tomorrow evening or something. I need a smoke! I grab my pack of Marlboro from the secret compartment in my office and head for my balcony. There's nothing as good as a cigarrette to calm me down when am stressed out.

                 Victoria Well's pov

I leave his room and go to my room. I better go take a shower because I feel really nasty right now. I enter the shower and scrub my body thoroughly. Doing this makes me feel like I have washed all evidence of me fucking that M-O-T-H-E-R-F-U-C-K-I-N-G bastard. I blow dry my hair and dress up in a pink crop top, white miniskirt and a multi coloured socks. I pull my hair in two pigtails and don't apply make up because I plan on staying at home today.

As I am about to leave my room, a knock is heard  and I say "come in". The devil walks in and exclaims "The trigger has been sent to the Taylor's. We are close to achieving  our goals my dear! Let us celebrate my dear because I can see success is on it's way to us." "Good to know. You better keep on pressuring him!" I add. "Whatever! If I were you, I would start planning for my dream marriage because the time is almost at hand." He states. "Thanks and fuck out of my room." I politely request. He storms out of my room looking like a red tomato and I smirk to myself. He thought I was probably going to fuck him again for bringing such great news. I am glad I burst his bubbles. I couldn't stand him. What was he thinking when he thought I will give it to him willingly? Men of nowadays, they are so complicated!

------------------------------------
I cut out the sex scene coz I didnt think it would be appropriate! Its left for the reader to imagine the perfect first time!

I know am probably the worst writer on earth coz I upload a chapter about once in a month and I am terribly sorry! I just have a lot on my mind right now! However, I shall try my very best to finish this book before the year runs out! Thanks to all the new voters! If only you know how happy I get when I see your votes! And also sorry that I didnt include your names!
Now I am currently like where are the other voters that began with me in the beginning? Some are missing in action.

But pretty pleeaasssee, dont give up on this book!!!!

Thanks and have a nice day!
Lots of love,
Honeyboo_loves_you