Chapter 11: Cinderella, Prince charming and Mr Bad ass

Emma's pov

We arrive at my apartment twenty minutes later than estimated because of the huge traffic jam. We step inside and they all begin to do my make-up and hair. My dress made me feel like Hilary Duff in a Cinderella story. My dress is white in colour and looks a bit like a wedding gown. I have a black mask with white pearls and black heels on.

The only thing missing is my Prince charming. Maybe I will find him someday in the future. Holy fuck! I am going to be late. I bade my friends goodbye and quickly get into a cab which takes me to the Vauxhall. I am two minutes late and I know Nicholas is going to be furious. He despises lateness. There was nothing I could do to avoid it today. So it really isn't my fault.

             Nicholas Taylor's pov

Here I am waiting for Emma like a fool. She's two minutes late. I am seriously running out of patience. What doesn't she understand when I say I hate lateness? That girl just loves to try my patience. What if she ditched me? I can't believe I am standing here dateless. Why would she ditch me? Don't I look hot enough in this outfit? 'It isn't really an outfit. How can you wear a leather jacket to an event like this?'  I should have just invited one of my many slut. At least I know they will appreciate being here unlike that stubborn Emma.

Suddenly,  I see a real beautie walking towards me and she's dressed like Cinderella. I wonder who she is? I see her approaching me and l am freaking out! Why da fack is she coming towards me? Then she takes off her mask and damn, I am shocked when I see who it is? It's fucking Emma! She sure knows how to make an appearance.

She cleaned up and looks as sexy as fuck. I can't wait to have her in my bed. I could so do her right now. "You 're late!" I query. "Am so sorry, Nick. There was a really huge traffic jam on the way here. I didn't plan on being late! Please forgive me." she apologises sincerely. "Sure, I forgive you. Let's go in." I grab her hands and we step in together. We look like the hottest couple ever. Can you imagine the awesome combination? I am so lucky I picked her as my plus one and that my dad hired her as my personal assistant.

                     Emma's pov

I can't believe be forgave me that easy. I think he changed his mind because of how hot I looked. Btw, I am not trying to be vain or anything like that. Everyone here keeps telling us that we make great couple and it's really frustrating. Whenever I stare at Nicholas, he just smirks and checks me out. I wonder why they think we make a cute couple? I am dressed like Cinderella and him like a bad ass. That doesn't just make sense.

A really handsome guy dressed like Prince charming walks towards us. Nicholas and him do this really weird bro- handshake and then Nicholas introduces us "Charlie, meet my pa Emma while Emma, meet Charlie, my best friend." Charlie takes my right hand and places a soft kiss on my knuckles "It's a pleasure meeting you, Emma!" Then I giggle like a teenager.

He's such a true gentleman. My mom always told me that a guy that kisses your hand proves to be a true gentleman. "Well, nice to meet you Charlie!" I say in a flirtatious manner. We talk some more and he asks me to dance with him. I agree and we go together and begin dancing. He's a pretty good dancer but not as good as Nicholas. Why the heck am I comparing a gentleman to an asshole? 'I guess it's because you miss him.'  I push all my thoughts behind me and try to have fun with Charlie.

              Nicholas Taylor's pov

I can't believe she dumped me after I introduced her to Charlie. What's so cool about him? It's not like he's as sexy as I am. Urgh........I need a drink. I go to the bar and order two bottles of vodka.Hopefully, they will keep me company! 'Look at both of them!  Don't they make the perfect match! Prince charming and Cinderella. I hate to say this but there's no space for Mr Bad ass.'  I get really angry and gulp down the drink angrily. I don't give a fuck about getting drunk! I am fucking mad at her for abandoning me.

-------------------------------
A new update and yeah! The continuation comes in next week! pls vote, comment and help promote my book! I just want to say a big thanks to everyone out there supporting me! One question: Why is Nicholas jealous? The answer to the last chapter will be found soon!
am out!