Chapter 28: Goodbye Austrians!

Hey Guys, a quick author's note! If you can remember, I said in chappie 25 that Nicholas mum is dead! Sorry but that's not true!!!!!! His mom is still alive! That was a blunder on my part! It was meant to be that his mom taught him how to cook before he went to college! Thanks and I hope you understand! Have fun reading this chappie!
--------------------------------------- 

                           Emma's pov

I feel so sore amd it's freaking unbelievable. I can neither feel my body nor move it. I groan "I hate you so much for doing this Nicho. I feel terribly sore." "It's because it was your first time. I brought you some aspirin and water." He hands me water and a tablet. I swallow the tablet and gup down a lot of water. "You better get down from the bed because I have got a lot of activities planned for us today." He states. "I can't stand up." I moan. "Then I will carry you. Anyway, lets shower together. I don't want us wasting water." He carries me bridal style towards the bathroom. We shower as quick as possible and the pain I am feeling, eases a bit. I wear a black jeans, white tshirt and a purple Nike Rosche runs. Nicho is wearing a dark blue jeans, white vneck shirt and a customised Red October from Kanye West.We leave the hotel and go to a coffee shop down the road to have breakfast. After having breakfast, we take a taxi to Prater. We started by heading to the Madame Tussand museum. We pay the entrance fee and off we go for a tour!!

        ***** Seven hours later *****

This day has been nothing more than fun! I love Nicholas soo much! I guess he's all I have ever wanted. He knows how to treat a girl and make her feel special. That is also the same way, he knows how to do little things that would drive your heart crazy with love. I keep asking myself how I was able to hate him? My head just keeps on swimming in the land of love. I feel like a Cupid has shot about a million arrows at me because they are definitely working magic.

We are currently heading back to the hotel after a fun filled day. Nicho is holding my hand firmly and we are strolling towards the hotel. Him holding me is like, he's scared of losing me and is trying his best to let go. I sigh in total joy/peace. "Everything okay, melon?" A certain person beside me says. "I guess so!" I reply. "Then why did you have that look on?" He asks. "What look? I was just being happy in my little world." I shrug my shoulders. "I guess I should have known that!" He pecks me softly on my lips.

                          Lana's pov

I am so happy for Emma. She's that best friend that most people desire to have! She is a God-sent miracle in my life! I wonder what I would be if I didn't meet her! We have had a few rocky times but the smooth times were always the best ever! I mean I never thought that some day, I would be getting married to Amar or even carrying his child. Well, look at me! I look like a whale. Okay, that's not true. But soon, I would be.

I feel his hands on my belly and he rubs it gently. "I never would have thought that we would end up together. I can still remember those days when I would drool over you. All I could ever do, was think about you." "This is not the time to think about the past but appreciate the future we have ahead of us." I state. "I guess you are right, bae. I love you so much that it hurts." He adds. "Awww, you are so cute and I love you too." I pinch his cheeks and coo adorably. "I have an idea. Why don't we play the piano and sing all of me?" He suggests. "That's simply perfect!" I agree.

Amar starts playing the piano and I begin singing:

"What would I do without ya smart mouth,

Drawing me in and ya kicking me out,

Got ma head spinning, no kidding,

I cant pin ya down,