Chapter 17: Double Date

Emma's pov

I am so nervous about this double date. I didn't dress fancy because I am not in the mood. I don't even know why I am going on this fucking date. Charlie is sweet but the thing is that I like Nicholas more than him. Urgh.......I am such a fool for thinking that he actually likes me.

Charlie arrives early and pecks me on my cheeks. He even opens the door for me like a gentleman. He drives in a really comfortable silence. I wanted to try and make a conversation but didn't really know what to say. So I decide to turn on the radio and my favourite song is on. Demons from Imagine Dragons. They are freaking awesome and I adore them.

             Victoria Well's pov

Nick and I had a quick make out session before we went to the movies. It felt so good and refreshing. It was even better than cocktails on a sunny day at the beach. We arrived twenty minutes late and Eddie (his personal assistant) looked furiously more like about to E-X-P-L-O-D-E explode in annoyance. I love seeing her like this. BTW, I have a hunch that she's in love with my Nick.

"Haven't both of you ever heard of a watch or more like the time on your phone?" she comments sarcastically. Nick is about to say something when I cut him off "We were just lost in passion." she snorts and I ignore her "By the time we checked the time, it was already too late so there was nothing we could do about it. At least you got to spend some private time with Charlie here." "Well, I think you should set a timer next time an try to be punctual. I wouldn't be surprised if both of you haven't heard of it." she exclaims and smirks slyly.

"In that case, we would tots try to remember next time, grannie. OMG! I didn't mean to call you grannie. I am so sorry Eddie!" I smirk back. I can clearly see that she's mad at me. "Then try to remember fake Barbie! It's actually Emma and last time I checked, it's original and not fake like something standing right here." she replies back. Urgh.....I hate her. I feel like punching her. Before I can answer her, Nick suggests we go pick the movie and we all agree. I hear Charlie mutter "finally" under his breath. I see Emma watching us closely and decide to put on a show for her. I place my lips on Nick's and we start kissing hungrily.

                      Emma's pov

That bitch!!! She doesn't even know the difference between Eddie and Emma. Victoria Wells is a fucking pest and I feel like getting rid of her with pesticide. She has been intentionally annoying me since she arrived here with Nicholas. If I had the chance, I would strangled her a Hell of a long time ago. I feel so disgusted watching Nicholas and her sucking their faces off. Charlie clears his throat and they break apart after sucking each other's faces for ten good minutes.

We have to watch Geek Charming because Victoria thinks it's perfect for couples. I hate the movie because it's so cliche and stupid! I rather watch the Fault in our Stars which is also on today. I have been dying to watch the movie but here I am, stuck with a fake Barbie, a gentleman and my crush. Someone save me!

After emptying the large sprite Charlie bought for me, I go to the restroom. As I am coming out of the toilet, Nicholas grabs my face and starts kissing me furiously. I denie him entrance and he bites my lower lip. Finally I allow him and both our tongues battle for dominance.

OMFG, what am I doing right now? This is so wrong but feels so right. I must put an end to it. I push him off me and slap him across the face. "How dare you kiss me while you 're on a date with Victoria? Don't tell me that your make out sessions aren't good enough?" I question and bat my eyelashes innocently. "I am so sorry! I don't know what came over me. I promise not to do it again." he hurriedly says and go back to the movie room. What the heck was that? After standing there stupidly for five minutes, I go back to the movie room and pretend like nothing just happened.

I was so glad when the movie was over. All the romantic movies are the same. Always with a stupid happy ever after. In real life, nothing like that bullshit exists. You almost never get your prince charming. "Wasn't that movie like awesome with a big 'A'." fans Victoria over the stupid movie. I smile uneasily and Charlie says "It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be ." 'This dude is gay, I swear. What kind of a guy says something like that? He is either gay or European! I swear!!!!'

*******************************

We are at the bowling alley. Charlie and I are losing at the moment. There are two teams as ecpected; Team Nicholas and Team Charlie. Nicholas is winning because he's really good. Charlie sucks at this. I am even better than him. He's just as bad as fake Barbie here. Fake Barbie isn't playing because she doesn't want to ruin her manicure. Can you fucking believe this? This is total Barbie Alert!!! This competition feels like I am playing against Nicholas because we are the only active ones in this game.

After the torturous bowling, Charlie brings me back to my apartment. He pecks me  on the cheeks before he leaves. He said he wants to kiss me after our first date. 'See! This shows that he's a weakling!'  Now, I have to wait until our stupid first date together. I feel like being a gentleman is stupid because if he continues like this, then we would end up doing nothing.

           Nicholas Taylor's pov

This is the best date ever! Although I was Victoria, I had awesome time with Emma. I had to watch some shitty movie because Vicky thought it was perfect for couples. I had actually planned on watching the Fault in our Stars because I have read the book and it was dope.

Immediately I saw her in the movies, I just had the urge to kiss her again. The opportunity finally came when she went to the bathroom. Her lips were better than the last time I kissed her. She tasted like Strawberries mixed with chocolate. What I am addicted to are the softness of her lips and her taste. It's like a cheese lover eating his favourite cheese.

'Oh my fuck! Can you get anymore whipped?'  I don't love her! I just like her personality and love her lips. I am so glad that I took her first kiss. I also plan on taking her virginity. I want to be her first in every thing. 'I have a feeling you 're getting obsessed.' In your dreams, mind! I fall asleep with thoughts of me being her first.

-------------------------------
Hii! New chappie! Time to apologize for all my wrong sayings. First of all, I think Geek Charming is an awesome movie and plan on writing a book on it one day. Also, I am not against gay! I only used that line because it's from the musical of legally blonde. Sorry it's only a chappie! Had so much to do this week but promise to update soon! Hope you guys can make it to 1.5k reads.
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!
love ya!

And am out!