XXXV

The spring came with a gentle spirit, as one who realises that warming up softly often brings the best results to the heart and soul. In the spring there are vestiges of winter, yet also the promise of warm summer days ahead.

    It's been three months since Harry and Louis started dating and honestly, Harry's been one of the happiest people alive. They had lots of great sex. Ahem. That's not the point anyway. Louis helped him get through this rough time and he's always been there for him. Sometimes a little... too much. He started getting obsessive and possessive over Harry. When Harry would spend time with someone else, he'll get angry and hurt. That hurt Harry too. He couldn't bear seeing his love in pain.

    Besides that, Harry's aunt has gained full custody of him, since his father vanished into thin air. It was like he never existed. The police couldn't find him, so that's that. He still cries himself to sleep some nights, missing the life he had with both of his parents. He misses his mother especially. But aunt Dahlia is a good 'mother' to him, too. She loves him dearly, along with Dan, who seems to have a soft spot for the boy as well.

He's spent a few nights at his aunt's, some of them being joined by Louis, who wasn't very pleased about that, but Harry told him that they couldn't be together all the time. He'd spent the evenings talking to her and telling her every new thing that happened while they were apart. It was fun to see her reaction when he told her the goofy times that happened in his life.

Right now, Harry was coming home from school. It was weird since he hasn't seen Louis the entire day. He even texted him and tried calling but all to no avail. Anxiety began eating him up at some point, reaching his brain and destroying him slowly.

That was until he arrived home and he was surprised to find Louis with... brown hair?

" Harry! " Louis jumped into Harry's arms lovingly, tightening his embrace as Harry returned the gesture.

The green eyed boy was confused. " Hey, Lou. What's with all of this? " He asked as he ruffled Louis' hair in a playful manner, before he bent down to kiss the top of his head.

It was obvious Louis was shy to share the reason why he dyed his hair, but he did it anyway, trying to erase any trace of shyness that was once present in his features. " Since we've been together, I've been the happiest person alive. I haven't felt that cold ice engulf my heart anymore, but sweet, warm honey. My white hair was kind of like a reflection of who I was before. But I'm not that person anymore, thanks to you, Harry. You've saved me. More than once. " He visibly blushed, his eyes gluing on the floor, which was suddenly more interesting.

Harry couldn't help but feel his waterline brim with tears, which threatened to fall any second. He didn't want to let the dam break free. " Fuck, Lou. That's so... sweet. I don't even have words. I love you so so much. More than I could ever imagine I could love someone. " Harry pulled Louis in a hot, tender kiss which was quickly dominated by Louis, who didn't hesitate to push his tongue in his mouth. Harry gladly accepted. He'd be dumb not to.

He could hear Aniu squeal excitedly, which startled both of them, but that brief anxiety was quickly replaced by warmness. " Come here, girl. " Louis motioned for her to come to them, patting in his thigh.

The wolf dog padded quickly towards Louis, licking his face off and rubbing her head against him lovingly. What melted Harry's heart even more was when Louis turned around to look him in the eyes, hope present. Hope for a long long life together.

-

At the moment, Harry was at Niall's along with Liam. As soon as they arrived there, Liam confessed that he and Andrea broke up. He has been sad for the past few days, but today he felt strong enough to confess this to his best friends.