VIII

please vote, it would mean a lot to me! xx
also read note at the end

-

    It's been a few weeks since the trip that was generous and offered Harry an enemy to fight and bicker with any time they crossed paths. It's not his fault, Louis pisses him off every chance he gets and sometimes he can't hold himself back. And the best thing of all, his schedule has been slightly changed. He had P.E. the same time as Louis. And today was his first P.E. class since the schedule changed. This day couldn't start better. Who even does physical education at 8 a.m.? He really thought about sleeping in, but his mother wouldn't let him.

While he was walking on the corridor, Lizzie spotted him and pouted as he passed by her, completely ignoring her. Harry rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

He entered the boys locker to change and it currently smelled decent. Wait till this class is over. Now that's a smell. He took his gym clothing and waited till one of the changing stalls were empty. Sure, some boys changed right there, but he wanted a little privacy. And last but not least, Louis' loud voice was the thing that made Louis' presence be felt.

" Oi, Harold! " that's the first thing that comes out of his mouth.

It's like he's obsessed with pissing me off.

Harry didn't have time for this and when the first stall was emptied, he didn't hesitate in entering its. But, when he tried closing the door, a foot stopped it.

" Are you fucking serious? " Harry growled through gritted teeth, trying to kick the foot away.

Then, the door opened and Louis' smirk dominated face made an infamous appearance. " What do you even want now? It's too early for your shit. " Harry literally groaned, banging his head on the wall.

   Louis' eyes were emotionless for a brief second, before mischief taking over and a wicked smirk creeping onto his face. " Doing the thing I love most. Frustrating you. " he merely stated, entering and closing the door behind him. " Now, I'm not sure what kind of frustration that is. " he growled lowly, a smirk present in his voice, approaching Harry.

Harry's mind snapped, awakening pulsating through his entire body and his veins felt frozen, goosebumps starting to appear on his skin from the raspiness of Louis' voice. The moment Louis' ice eyes bore into his own, Harry's breath hitched in his throat, an odd pressure in the back of his neck that stopped Harry from saying anything. Without being connected to the real world, he found himself face to face with the older lad, lips inches apart from each other. Louis' breath was teasingly fanning over Harry's red lips, knowing exactly what Harry wanted right now. Meanwhile, Harry's mind was fuzzy and blocked all kind of thoughts of how to act in this situation.

This is so wrong. I have a girlfriend. was the first thought that came into his mind. I have a girlfriend and feel butterflies around someone else. Someone I absolutely despise. He tried convincing himself. Why can't he just fall for the right person?

Harry was pretty sure the butterflies weren't created by Louis, but by the situation. Excitement traveled through his veins, as he waited for Louis' following action that would most likely make Harry melt down on the floor and spread everywhere.

As he was lost in his thoughts, he felt teeth grazing at the nape of his exposed neck. He snapped back to reality, flinching at the contact. " What... " he felt breathless, looking down at Louis confused, but didn't push him off.

The white haired boy smirked at him, sliding a hand under his loose t-shirt, fingers exploring his abs. Suddenly, he lifted the t-shirt up, cold air slamming Harry's skin. He shivered, more goosebumps appearing. But he wasn't sure if it was from the cold or the touch.