XXI

Can you guys vote more, please? I really am taking my time to work my ass off writing and it would mean a lot to me! ❤️ Sorry if this sounded rude, it wasn't my intention. 🥺

-

The morning came quickly by, although it was still dark outside, taking in notice that it was December. A cold shiver traveled Harry's spine, which made him blink his eyes open towards the foggy windows. It was obviously cold outside, but he was saved by the warm duvet that encased him.

    As he tried to rise up from the bed with difficulty, a jab pierced his shoulder, almost as if some animal attacked his skin with sharp teeth. Harry groaned from the slight pain that surprised him with its sudden occurrence. Where could it even come from? Maybe from some weird person last night?

As he looked in the mirror, back facing it, he peered at it to convince himself that it was indeed a human bite. But from whom? Because he was sure that he didn't have it when he came back to the hotel and at least he would have felt it.

" Louis... " he muttered out his thoughts with realization. He could've been the only one to do that since he literally had his head buried in his shoulder last night.

Harry stared at himself in the mirror for a little while before shaking his head and turning away to find some clothes. He needs to get ready for today. And where even is Niall?

" I don't have time for this. He'll show up eventually. " Probably fell asleep in another room. Yeah, probably.

    And with that, he picked up some jeans he just realized he never wore before and they were a little tight on him at first, another colourful shirt from his endless collection and his usual boots. Well, he has more, but this pair was secretly his favourite one. Heading down the stairs, he passed by a lot of tired students, probably from last night, but he, himself has slept really well actually. Better than usual.

    One of the touristic places that they were going to visit today was Mozart's birthplace. But Harry just wanted to walk around the town by himself and see stuff by himself, not just wander around a house with annoying teachers that scolded them every five minutes if they didn't listen to them. Harry scoffed as he saw that they needed to get in line. And it wasn't really short. He could just search up the net pictures of the interior of the building and instead take a walk around the city.

    Harry couldn't help but hear the conversation going on behind him, and slowly, out of curiosity, he turns his head until he's faced with an unimpressed teacher and Louis shrugging.

    " I've already visited this with my parents. " Louis told the teacher smugly, a smile threatening to make its appearance on his face.

    " Will it hurt you if you just went along with the group? "

    Before Louis has time to reply with another snarky comment that would most likely anger the teacher even more, Harry's mouth let out words before he could even process what was happening.

    " Uh... " Harry found himself somehow speaking as soon as an idea popped in his mind, making Louis instantly focus his cold sight on him. It probably wasn't a good idea to open his mouth, but he already did, so might as well go with it. " Actually, I've been here, too. "

    " So? Come on, I don't have time for this. " the teacher tugged at Louis' arm, which angered him and he snatched his hand away sassily.

    " Can I just go and walk around the town? " he seeped into his tone, hoping for the answer he longs for.

    " Won't you get lost? " the teacher eyed him suspiciously.