VI

The next day, the boys woke up early in the morning since they were going on trip today. Harry grunted as he heard Liam's alarm go off in the morning, and then he heard Niall groan loudly, telling Liam to turn it off or he'll throw it out the window.

    The light was barely visible outside. The sky was still dark, but it was clear. Let's hope it was going to be a beautiful day.

    Harry clenched his eyes closed, remembering he has to wake up and eat and wash his teeth and do all this right now. He just wanted to sleep for a little bit.

    Niall literally threw the blanket on his face, not wanting to face the reality and accept that he has to wake up.

    Harry heard Liam call for them and leaving shortly after that. The curly haired lad, opened his eyes at last and threw the thin blanket off him. He turned to one side, facing Niall, who was still in his bed, blanket covering his body entirely.

    He used all his strength to form a few words. " Niall. Let's go. We'll be late. " his voice was low and husky at this time of the day. It was barely seven o'clock.

    Niall groaned in response, finally throwing the blanket of his face. His whole face scrunched as he looked at the windowed door from the balcony, the sky slightly lighter now.

    He slowly stood up, his blonde hair a mess and his vision a blur. He barely saw where he was going and Harry helped him take on his shoes. Can't say Harry was any better. His mind was still asleep and he guided himself after the blurred colours he saw and guessed what they were. His eyes were narrowed as he took steps towards the fake wooden door, followed by Niall, who hasn't said a word since they woke up. Harry barely found the doorknob, taking him a while to open it, but Niall didn't mind, since he didn't quite know what was happening.

They went down the stairs, their feet pressing to the stairs in every direction possible, barely holding themselves on them. They were so sleepy. Niall almost fell on Harry, but the taller lad caught him and steadied him.

As they arrived in the dining room, he noticed Liam sitting at a table, already eating and looking as if he was expecting them.

Harry hardly chose something to eat. He was a very picky eater. Niall managed to fill the plate and like everything that's on it.

How does he do it?

Harry mostly ate bread, since it was the most comestible thing to eat there. Even the bread was stiff, but it was better than nothing.

He felt terrible taste in his mouth after he tried eating the other things from his plate. He glanced at Niall and noticed that he finished. Then at Liam, who forced himself to eat, but it was clear on his face that he didn't enjoy it.

They were the only table that didn't talk to each other. Niall was just too sleepy to talk, Harry didn't know what to say and Liam didn't want to bother them.

The teacher broke the silence by announcing that they are leaving in twenty minutes and that they should hurry.

The boys finished and stood up from the table, the chairs screeching as they pushed them under the table. When they wanted to leave the room, their path was cut by a hurried Zayn, who skimmed straight to the brunch table. He was holding a plastic bag and stuffed it with lots of food. He took one and stuffed his mouth with it and then he passed by the boys who only stared at him.

" Good morning. " he greeted them, not waiting for a response, before running off to his floor.

" Is Louis that lazy to get his own food? " Harry asked as they entered the elevator.