XX

That night, the boys were so exhausted and went to sleep early, not even bothering to arrange their stuff in the bedroom. Harry was with Niall, while Louis with Zayn. Gigi was with a few other girls, even though Zayn kind of wanted to stay with her, but she said that they shouldn't be non stop together.

    In the morning, Niall's annoying alarm clock started ringing, ruining Harry's beauty sleep and sending him into an angry mood.

    " Niall, I swear to God- " he began muttering, but was quickly interrupted as he felt his duvet being removed from his lanky body. It's like a snow storm hit his body when all of it was exposed.

    Harry forced his eyes open, only for the purpose of glaring at Niall, before sinking his face deep in the pillow.

    " Come on, Harold. We have to get up! Today we're visiting the Schonbrunn Palace! " Niall exclaimed excitedly, throwing a pillow at Harry's head.

    He stood there for a brief second, staring at his grumpy friend, before a light bulb illuminated above his head.

    His sly fingers started tickling Harry's sole devilishly, earning a groan from Harry and a retracted leg, just as if he was burned.

    " Wake the fuck up, mate! " Niall said once again, before snatching the pillow from Harry's face and lighting up the room, which only made Harry squint his eyes more. " Come on, now. We can't keep everyone waiting just because you're lazy. "

    At some point, Harry gave in and woke up. Well, anyone would who had a roommate like Niall who found something made of metal God knows where and something to hit it and make noise, waking up not only Harry, but their neighbors too.

    That's why one of the teachers came up and scolded Niall, action which made Harry chuckle under his breath as he watched from his bed.

    The December air hit Harry like a wave, slapping his milky skin only to meet the warmth in his blood. Every surface, every blade of grass and twig is growing ice crystals, creating small forests of ice everywhere. Every surface creaked as Harry stepped on it to arrive to his destination, the tour bus. Good thing he brought a thick jacket.

Harry closed his eyes and inhaled the cold air, enjoying every inch of it, as he felt his air passageways clear. Winter was his favourite season.

A beanie was situated on his head, trapping most of his curls, only a few being escapers and diving down his face, framing it beautifully and warming it. His light, porcelain skin contrasted with his dark forest eyes, almost fooling you that he's a real life china doll.

    They were accommodated to some kind of pension, guest house, whatever you want to call it, that was situated right in Wien, so it wasn't a long ride. They were going to visit a few small touristic places before the almighty palace. They were going to stay in Wien for one more night, then three nights in Salzburg. And then, go home. Yay!

The teachers told them that they were going to visit the Neuschwanstein castle in the last day, the one in Germany. So he got to see Germany too. He's not ready for this trip.

The ride there was a little too... chaotic. A continuous bickering was happening between Louis and one of the teachers, who started to lose their patience after some time.

" I swear to God, Tomlinson! I will call your parents! "

" Call them. What can they do? I'm over eighteen years old. " he smirked in response and blasted the music louder, hurting Harry's ears.