XI

The next morning, Harry woke up from the sudden contact on his face. He parted his eyes open, groaning and he heard Liam scoff. He threw a pillow at Harry.

" Your snoring woke me up. " he complained, and turned his back at Harry.

Harry closed his eyes back, feeling really sleepy, but didn't respond to Liam.

I don't snore. He thought offended.

It was still really early, the sun not even being on the sky and that relaxed Harry because he got to sleep a little more. He felt himself drifting into unconsciousness slowly, faded images appearing in his mind that he didn't comprehend.

    To Harry, it didn't feel like hours, before he woke up once again. This time, not by Liam, but by the noise outside his tent. The sun also had a role in this, it's shiny rays making their way in the tent through the gap from the top. Harry clenched his eyes shut, not wanting to wake up, but immediately he heard his teacher's voice.

    " Alright children! " he exclaimed loudly and a few murmurs were heard afterwards. " How did you spend you first night in the woods? " he asked his pupils.

    Harry was resting his chin on the pillow, looking at the thin material from the tent, noticing silhouettes moving around. He was too lazy to turn around to the exit of the tent and leave. His eyes were slowly closing again, but a loud presence was heard in the tent.

    " Come on, Harry. We're going again to gather firewood while the others are preparing breakfast and decorations for the party tonight. " Liam told him, snatching the blanket off of him.

    Harry groaned. " What time is it? " he slightly turned to Liam, but his body remained still.

    " 11 pm. Come on. " and with that, Liam left.

The curly haired lad sighed, and hesitated before getting up and leaving the tent. As soon as he stepped outside, a cool breeze slapped his face and molded his messy curls, making them messier than before. He zipped his jacked and crossed his arms, attempting to warm himself. It was still a little cold outside.

    Harry looked around, searching for his friend who seems to have disappeared into thin air. He rolls his eyes and starts pacing around, still looking for him.

    " Where is he? " he asked after a few minutes in exasperation, looking frantically around the camp and throwing his hands in the air.

    He felt a hand on the back of his shoulder pushing him slightly forward and Harry glanced at the person behind him. He felt that touch familiar and he was answered his question when his eyes locked with Louis' cold emotionless ones.

    " Come on, Harold. Liam is already out with two others. " he mumbled, his hand slipping of Harry's slumped shoulders and taking the lead out of the camp.

    " What about Zayn? " Harry wondered where Louis' best mate was, following quickly after Louis akin to a lost puppy.

    " He met some girl and now he's with her. " Louis shrugged his shoulders, trying to act cool, but it was obvious it bothered him a bit.

Harry decided not to ask anything, since Louis was hot-tempered and he wasn't in the mood for his attitude this early in the morning.

They drifted deep in the forest, getting farther and farther from the camp. Harry was following Louis' trail as he trusted him with directions, thinking that he was older and more down to earth with these things. But apparently not. And that was a big mistake.