XIX

No matter how hard Harry tried to hold back and try to get it off his mind, he couldn't. He couldn't keep leading Farren on with this relationship, because he doesn't feel anything for her. No matter how much he tried to gain some feelings. And the only result from this were her hurt feelings. It's not that he didn't care about her, he really admired her in fact, but he couldn't find himself looking at her in a romantic way.

He couldn't look her in the eyes when they met up to discuss their breakup, his eyes constantly on the ground searching for something even he didn't know. But it was alright, Farren was a really understating person with a kind heart. An obvious expression on her face suggested that she was holding back tears, not wanting to start crying in front of her ex, instead nodding her head in understatement. She didn't want to force him like her and be unhappy in this relationship.

They exchanged a short awkward hug, before parting ways. He told her that at least it didn't end up badly and they could remain friends. Well, whatever the definition of friends could be with all this awkward tension between them.

A few days ago, Harry and Niall were introduced with Liam's new girlfriend. That explained why Liam skipped their hangouts and sometimes couldn't take Harry home, and Harry must admit that he's not mad. He's actually happy for his friend, seeing that he finally found someone after such a long time of being single. And Niall, well Niall has his drinks and food and that's honestly enough.

They were both really surprised when Liam called them to come over, not expecting it from him nowadays, and when they arrived, the first thing they saw was a feminine warm smile greeting them.

Her name was Andrea, and Harry recognized her from his art class. He only spoke to her about two times, one when he needed a pencil and two, when he needed a paper because he forgot it at home.

And because Liam chose to spend the following days with his new girlfriend, Harry found himself standing in the airport only with Niall, passports present in their hands.

They have been waiting in line for the past half an hour, even though their flight was in about two hours. And it wasn't long until it was their turn to put their luggages away, so that was relieving.

In front of them was, of course, Louis Tomlinson. Along with some pawns of his and Zayn and Gigi. Honestly, Harry finds it so irritating when those leeches always try to glue themselves to Louis and suck all of the life out of him, but fortunately Louis kind of controlled them. It depended on his mood. And right now, he lashed out at each and every single one of them, making them bow down their head and stand beside him like some dogs after being scolded. And the best part was that he didn't even care, his back facing them and chin risen up proving it. Although he glanced from time to time to Gigi and Zayn, but it was barely for a second.

    One thing Harry noticed in these past months is that he has never seen Louis kiss anyone. Maybe give them a hickey, but that was all. Not a single sight of lip touching. And it was a little weird.

    Harry just didn't understand why everyone was constantly so far up his ass when he shouted and lashed out at them when they tried to touch him. He was unpredictable, since most of the time he knows he's fucking that person and then one second after, he flips them off and doesn't let them touch an inch more of his skin.

    Weird. 

    They finally arrived on the plane, after hours of walking around the airport aimlessly and looking through stores. Also, Niall's constantly whining didn't help. ' I'm so fucking hungry, mate. ', ' I haven't drank in twenty-four hours, I can't stand it anymore. ' , ' can't wait till we arrive so I can eat! '.