X

This chapter is dedicated to my irl friend who supports me and motivates me to continue writing. I love you 🥺
-

Harry was on the car with his mother, currently heading to high school. The boy plopped his head on the car's door looking out the window, still half asleep. He watched as they passed by the now familiar places in London and saw how a few students were still getting to school at this hour. As they were going on a trip, they met up at 9 am in front of the high school, so everyone had more time to rest.

" So, did you pack everything? " his mother asked, glancing at him curtly, before locking her eyes on the road again.

" Yeah. " Harry answered, voice raspy.

" You sure you didn't forget anything? " she asked again worriedly.

" Yeah, mom. " Harry groaned, closing his eyes, still a little sleepy.

" Sure? "

Harry opened his eyes only to roll them hard and groan loudly. He turns to his mother. " Yeah, mom, I'm sure. Please stop asking. " he shook his head exasperated, before turning to his previous position.

" I'm just looking out for you, baby. " his mother soft voice echoed in his ears.

I know. But he was too tired to reply audibly.

It wasn't long until they arrived in front of London High and Harry whined, because he wanted to rest a little more. " Come on, Harry. You can sleep on the way there. " his mother opened his door, almost making him fall, since he was laying on it.

The tall boy got out of the car and headed towards the trunk to get his small luggage and tent. He assured Liam that he will bring the tent, since Liam didn't have one. His mother hurried to help him, and he told her to let him carry them. " I can handle them, mom. " he lengthened the last word.

Harry went towards the high school gate, where everyone was situated and he immediately noticed Liam standing there with his father. A smile suddenly appeared on his face as he spotted his friend. Harry skimmed towards him. When Liam noticed him, a grin was plastered on his face. " Hey, Harry. Need some help? " he quickly asks, offering to help him.

Harry shook his head. " Liam, meet my mother. Mom, this is Liam, my friend. " he introduced them, and Liam politely greeted her, earning a dimpled smile from Harry's mother.

The cool breeze tousled Harry's hair and pinked his cheeks. His forest green eyes were locked on the autumn sky. It looked so cold and nostalgic. It had a depressing pale shade of blue and was overcast, weak sun hiding behind them. Its rays barely touched the ground and they were faint. He closed his eyes, inhaling the cold and humid air. He really liked this weather, even if his body convulsed, trying to block the cold that was passing through his jacket.

He faintly heard his mother and Liam's father chatting as he was enjoying the weather. He then turned to Liam who was typing on his phone, probably talking to Niall.

His own phone buzzed in his pocket, letting him know he got a text. He went for his phone and opened it, revealing a text from Farren. The boy stared at the screen for a short moment, before the girl made her presence known near him. Harry turned to her, and she went in for a hug that Harry gladly accepted. The girl leaned in for a kiss, that was returned and nuzzled her head under Harry's chin.

" I'm going to miss you. " she said and Harry's arms snake around her waist. Before Harry could reply, she asked furrowing her eyebrows. " Is that you mother? "