Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)

Começar do início

I giggled.

His hands were holding my ass and squeezing it. My bare breasts were pressed against his chest, our skin touch. I could feel his hard manhood pressing against my virgina. I slowly rubbed my thigh on his hard penis. The chills it gave me.

"I cant take it anymore.." he said. He took me in his arms and threw me in the bed soft as marshmallow. "I tearing this sexy lingerie off you baby."

I nodded yes, which taking off his shirt and pants.

"No. "He took my arms and pined me down in the bed. You wont get me easy today." He smiked.

"You devil." I was already throbbing hard inside by his little touch and kiss.

He took the handcuffs, put both of my hands above my head and cuffed my hand.

Then he took silk red blindfold and covered my eyes. I was abit nervous my heart was racing like a farari. I could only feel his touch. His cold hands on my warm skin. I could feel him taking off his shirt. His hands taking off my lace thong. The way he slips the string from his hand touching the corners  of my virgina line. It was sending shivers all over. My mouth parted automatically to gasp air.

Then it was gone. His touch was no longer on my skin. I was lying in bed burning for his passion but he was no where to be found. I tried to move my hand and head as I couldn't see anything. All was silent. My heart was racing and i still spoke .."Ashton?"

Then suddenly i fell a current rush though me so strong that i had to moan,"Aaahhhh...." i could feel him lifting my legs up in the air and dragging me towards him. He put my legs over on his each  shoulders, creating a stretch to separate my legs for him vide open. I was embarrassed cause the lights were on and he could easily see and measure my inside. I could feel his hot breath over my throbbing hot wet pussy. I could only feel his breath... no touch or his tongue. It was a while now.

"Ashton stop staring at me... i feel embarrassed." I could feel my cheeks go red over the blindfold.

"Cant help it sylvia. To see all of you so clearly ... it's beautiful... just diving. My penis is jumping up and down to see you. " the way he said it gave me more ecstasy.

And then after he finished speaking all I could feel was his hot wet tongue rushing its way inside my pussy. I moaned with pleasure. The way he moved was divine. His tongue was making me shiver. He hadn't touched me yet and i was biting my lips to stop screaming. He slid his tongue up and down. Fast and slow.

I was already breathing heavy when he stretched me more with his fingers to slid his tongue inside me. It went in deep and hard. His wet hot silva mixed with my wet pussy was begging to let his penis inside me. "Ahhh ash!! You teasing..."

He took out his tongue from my pussy and said," its just the beginning..." I could feel his smirk even though I couldn't see him. "You gave me all this power might as well use it to fullest."

"But am already reaching my limit here." I said breathless.

I could feel him getting up the bed and hear picking up the leg spreader.
I mentally slapped myself. I gave him control. And all the power. It was bound to happen. I didn't knew he could be soo wild... and I cannot imagine whats to come next...

I swallowed my throat.

He took my legs and cuffed them to the rod. Amd with a simple click the rod expanded and stretched out to max. My legs went with it to full stretch within a second.

"Aahh ouch.." it hurt. "Ashton?! What were you thinking? A little warning much? "

He chuckled. "Sorry love. You brought out the animal. And you only said no limits or rest."

He is really enjoying himself!!

"I gotta say i like this instrument! Quite efficient. I can see you more clearly now and your legs wont get in the way."

After saying that he sealed his lips on to mine. Nothing today was gentle or soft, it was hard and rough. He sucked my lips and tongue collided again mine and our teeth clatter. He separated from me leaving me again breathless. He slowly started giving hickey all over. My neck my bare breasts, my hard nipples, my navel, my pussy, thighs, legs. He sucked my nipples hard. I was clenching the bed sheet with my hands. My legs wanted to squeeze together cause of the heat and pleasure but it cant cause of the instrument. Only my mouth was open gasping for air. I didn't imagine not being able to see will highten my senses soo much. His tongue again teased my nipples and he bit them. His hickey on my breast were long and hard. I could only imagine what i will see in the morning.

He seperated himself from me and said. "Now for the main event...."

My heart only could race even more to think what unimaginable pleasure will be coming next...