Chapter 50

Amanda's POV

" Babygirl you need to calm down , all dat stress ain't good for the baby." Pablo said rubbing my back as we sat in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to come and give us feedback, Leonardo has been in surgery for 4 hours now.

" He's right Mandy ! The stress isn't good for baby pooh . " De'arra said kneeling before me, moving my hair from my wet face.

" I can't help but stress, they've been working on him for 4 hours, 4 HOURS D."  I said crying harder and Pablo pulled me into his arms. I'm so grateful that him and De'arra were here with me because there still seems to be tension between me and Mia, she hasn't said a word to me the whole night .

" You guys should go and check on Mr Diablo." I said wiping tears from my now swollen eyes. Mr Diablo was shot in the leg twice, he had surgery to remove the bullets.

" Okay but I'll be back again to check up on you." De'arra said before kissing my forehead.

" No it's fine, you guys can go home. I'll be fine."  I let out a small smile .

" But promise to call us if you need something even if it's to accompany you to the bathroom. " Pablo said and I chuckled before going into his open arms.

" I promise P , thank you for putting your differences with Leonardo aside  and being here for me. "  I said sighing and he kissed the top of my head before pulling away.

" You too D , thank you babe ."  I said pulling her into a hug  and squeezing her tight .

" Girl you know I'll always be there for you with your fine ass baby daddy. "  she said winking after pulling away from the hug and I simply just chuckled at her before nudging her.

" Goodnight babygirl ." Pablo said taking De'arra's hand and I waved at them before they headed towards the elevator .

" Your friends care about you."  Mia spoke for the first time ever since we arrived at the hospital.

" Yes ." I said simply before going back to my previous seat.

" You're lucky to have them."  she said nodding, her face red and swollen.

" Yea, I'm grateful ." I said fidgeting with my fingers. Minutes went by before she spoke again.

" I wish I had friends like that ." she said barely above a whisper but I heard her. It breaks my heart that she feels lonely, surely our friendship meant more than our stupid little misunderstandings.

" You have me Mi ." I said softly standing up and sitting next to her. She looked at me for a minute before taking my hand into hers.

" Amanda I-- " Mia was cut off by the doors of the elevator opening and her family coming out. She instantly stood up and ran into her father's arms sobbing. I awkwardly scratched the back of my head avoiding eye contact, I hope they're not mad at me for keeping the pregnancy away from their son.

" Calm down baby and tell us what happened ." Mr Reigns said rubbing Mia's back. Mia started explaining to her family what took place 5 hours ago, we'll I'm assuming she was because she was talking in Italian so I didn't hear shit she said .