Chapter 70

Amanda's POV
(New York )

"Tie him up Luke, I'll be down there to attend to him tomorrow morning

"Tie him up Luke, I'll be down there to attend to him tomorrow morning ." I said to Luke over the phone.

" Copy."

I ended the call and continued preparing the food.

"Sarah can you watch this while I go rest my feet?" I said to one of our housekeepers.

" Of course ma'am ." she said hurriedly and I turned to playfully glare at her.

" I mean Amanda." she said with a small chuckle.

"You're a life saver, meoww !" I said before giving her a kiss on the cheek and walking away.

" Oh! Cedric can you please tell the kids to come downstairs ?" I said stopping in my feet tracks, turning to face Cedric.

" Yes Ms Amanda." he said with a little bow before running up the stairs. I turned and walked out of the kitchen, into the living room.

" Y'all look relaxed while I'm sweating titts in the kitchen." I said when I saw Leonardo laid back on the couch with our 2 months old baby boy, Reign.

" Sarah could've handled that but you refused and wanted to do it yourself

" Sarah could've handled that but you refused and wanted to do it yourself." Leonardo said before pouting his lips for a kiss. I pecked his lips before sitting beside him.

" Luke called, he said they've captured Raúl." Leonardo said, slightly bouncing Reign in his arms, making him giggle.

"Yes, he called me too and I told him I'll deal with it tomorrow since you have a meeting with the shareholders tomorrow ." I said with a sigh. if y'all didn't already catch on, I now work alongside Leonardo in the Mafia but I spend mostly of my time in the office.

"I love you so much, you have no idea." he said pulling me in for a kiss.

" I know." I said about to place my lips on his but Reign burst into tears.