Chapter 69

Amanda's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror , soothing my dress.

: FLASHBACK  :

"Oh my God! I'm so so sorry, I should've been looking where I was going, forgive me, I'm sorry sir! Oh God" I apologize while trying to dry the person's shirt with my napkin

"STOP!" I felt a strong hand grab mine "You're making it worse! " the person spat with so much venom that my eyes instantly looked up

A tall, dark haired, handsome Greek God stood before me, he had thee most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. He had thick eyebrows, long beautiful lashes and the perfect pair of lips, Lawwwwd ! His sharp jaw was breath taking, this man basically looked like heaven and that's not even exaggerating.

"Are you going to stand there and stare at me or will you move out of my way ?" his harsh voice brought me back to reality

"I'm sorry, I'll buy you... another shirt?"  it sounded more of a question than an answer

He rolled his beautiful eyes and said "You wouldn't be able to afford it, this shirt is worth more than your pathetic life!" he barked at me , God forgive me for the curse words I'm about to spill on this gorgeous man.

"EXCUSE ME?! LOOK MISTER,NOW I'M SORRY FOR SPILLING MY DRINK ALL OVER YOUR SHIRT AND FOR THAT I'M GENUINELY SORRY BUT YOU NOT GOING TO STAND HERE AND THROW INSULTS AT ME LIKE YOU FUCKEN KNOW ME WHEN YOU DON'T, YEYYY YOU GOT ME ALL THE WAY MESSED UP !" I barked back at him with my African accent coming out strong, at this point I was fuming , how dare he? Stupid handsome man! Got me all the way messed up, I grabbed my purse and pushed passed him, intentionally bumping his arm since I couldn't reach his shoulder due to him being a fricken giraffe.

: END OF FLASHBACK  :

I laughed with tears clouding my eyes, thinking back to my first encounter with Leonardo . Did that man really call my life pathetic ? I chuckled before reaching for the tissue box on my vanity. I took a tissue and dapped the tears from my face. If he was here, he'd definitely tease me for being such a cry baby, both him and Luciano.

I heavily signed before resting my head on top of the vanity table. Now that the day has come, it all feels real, overwhelming.

KNOCK !  KNOCK !

I muttered a 'come in'. I quickly examined myself in the mirror before the person behind the door could enter.

" Can I come in ?"  my father's voice said from behind me and I nodded, giving him a small smile.