Chapter 41

Leonardo's POV

"Do you think she bought it ? "  Laura asked taking her heels off and sitting next to me as I smoked my cigar.

" Did you see the way she reacted ? She definitely bought it. " I said after blowing out some smoke.

" You are one sick person Leonardo , I actually feel bad for making her believe that we're dating  because she clearly likes you ." I scoffed before placing my cigar on my lips again.

" That's the thing cousin, me and Amanda do like each other, a lot !  But we just can not agree on anything, we bump heads always ! Even if we tried to make it work, it wouldn't  . " I said before blowing out smoke .

" Does it compare to Aunt Laurén and Paul's bickering ? " she questioned before snickering.

" Oh Definitely  ! Even worse.  " I said in between chuckles before placing my cigar on the ashtray.

" Are you sure that you're not exaggerating ?" she said before laughing.

"Trust me I'm not. " I said getting up and walking to the edge of the boat, admiring the dancing waves.

" You know what I noticed in the short period of time that I have been around you two ? " she said standing up from her seat and coming to stand beside me.

" What ? " I asked turning to look at her.

" You both got pride ! And giant egos ." she said playfully rolling her eyes.

" Pssh ! That's all Amanda, she ju--  " she cut me off before I could finish.

" YOU SEE ? Instead of acting like two grown adults and sort your issues , you both are placing the blame on anybody but yourselves . Mature people admit when they're in the wrong and try to sort things out but not you guys, I don't know how the hell you guys are going to be parents but still acting like kids !  " Laura said before shrugging and shaking her head.

" Okay ! I think it's time for you to go back to your hotel. " I said while signaling for the captain to take us back to shore again.

" That still doesn't change the fact that you and your woman are immature."  she said matter-of- factly making me roll my eyes and playfully push her back .

" You know what ? Maybe Amanda isn't the problem."  she said mugging me causing me to laugh.

" I will push you into the water , this is my yacht and not Amanda's. " I said while smirking before walking away from her.

" YEP ! YOU'RE DEFINITELY THE PROBLEM HERE.  " she yelled behind me and I simply just chuckled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Amanda's POV
( next morning)

Amanda's POV ( next morning)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.