Chapter 65

Amanda's POV
(07 : 04 PM)

" I'll be downstairs but call me if you need anything mama ." Leonardo said while caressing my face as I laid in our bed.

" I will and baby ? "

" Yes mama ."

" Can your uhmm... men, well everyone please stay downstairs ? I just... don't want them to disturb the kids while they sleep . " I stumbled on my words, my heart beating so fast, I'm surprised he can't hear it.

" But you can barely hear them, they're trained to move quietly. " he chuckled, slightly shaking his head at me.

" Yes but I just... I honestly don't want them around my children, I'm still a bit on edge after what happened with Junior ."

" But mama I trust these men, they work for me  and besides I want Mariano and my princess to be guar--"

" LEONARDO WOULD YOU PLEASE FUCKING LISTEN TO ME ! I DON'T WANT THESE PEOPLE AROUND MY KIDS !  "  I unintentionally snapped and he scrunched his face while looking at me.

" I'm sorry . " I said softly and he only stared at me.

" Okay Amanda ,  " he said after moments of silence ," I'll tell the gang to clear this floor . Sleep tight . "  he said before standing up and heading towards the door.

" Leonardo wait ! " he stopped walking but he still kept his back towards me.

" I love you , don't you ever forget that."   he turned and looked at me for a second before opening the door and leaving the room. I sighed before throwing my head back to avoid the tears from rolling down my face.

" What have I gotten myself into ?! " I took a deep breath before getting out of bed and headed towards my closet. Once inside my closet, I switched on the lights and stripped from my sleepwear. I grabbed the gold silk dress that I laid on my vanity chair and put it on.

I sat in front of the vanity and did my make up and installed my wig

I sat in front of the vanity and did my make up and installed my wig .

After putting on my shoes, I walked towards my jewelry collection. I took the diamond choker Leonardo gave me and put it on, the necklace had a panic button at the back. Leonardo recently gave it to me to wear when I was going somewhere by myself or with the kids, I'd press it incase of emergencies and he'd locate me wherever I am. I took a pair of random earrings and put them on.

I walked out of my closet and went into Leonardo's. I turned the light on and walked towards the back of his closet and moved his suite jackets to the side and pressed the button that opened his weapon storage. The doors to the storage slowly opened and I slipped in, switching the lights on when inside. I stared at the multiple guns that hung on the walls. I walked towards the small guns and my eyes searched for the smallest. I took 2 from the wall and raised my dress, revealing two straps on both of my thighs . I checked if the guns were loaded before strapping them in. Leonardo taught me everything there is to know about a gun but he didn't teach me how to shoot because I refused to. I never thought that would come in handy because I had no intentions of killing anyone but I'd go to extreme measures for my children.