Chapter 25

Amanda's POV
( 7:46 PM) x Muriõn Hotel

"I love this dress but I still don't understand why we have to dress up, what type of event is this anyway? " Mia said as she twirled in the mirror.

Me and Mia were in one of the rooms at the Muriõn Hotel and as promised everything was ready for us, the glam team and stylists were already there before we arrived

Me and Mia were in one of the rooms at the Muriõn Hotel and as promised everything was ready for us, the glam team and stylists were already there before we arrived. It was actually easy to get Mia to the hotel, thank fricken God for that ! I told her I had one last surprise for her and Mia being Mia, went along with it.

"Remember how you told me you always wanted to attend a live Shakespeare Drama show ? " I asked her and she quickly nodded with the biggest grin on her face, she really wanted to see this show huh?! Too bad I'm lying .

"Well one is about to take place on the floor above us and we have to stick to the theme and dress up in order to attend the show" I said smoothly, man I'd make the best lawyer . p.s Lawyers lie 

"I- Mandy I -" she dropped her head as tears rolled down her face, this girl. 

"Miaaa , you're going to ruin your makeup." I said while walking towards her, " Look, you've been the best boss and friend to me ever since I started working at the company. So please allow me to show my gratitude, you deserve every single piece of happiness because you are so kind and loving. Now quite crying and let's go watch that show " I said dabbing the tears off her face and she mimicked me and did the same to me, I smiled at her before engulfing her in a hug.

" I love you Mandy " she said before squeezing me tightly

" I love you more Mii, now let's go before we miss the show " I said when we pulled back from the hug

"Let me just do a few touch ups on my makeup" she said before running to the bathroom while holding her dress up. When she was out of sight I texted Luciano and told him we were on our way, I gave him my number when we spoke on Mia's phone so we could communicate.

"I'm ready, Shall we?" Mia said in a horrible white lady accent when she emerged out of the bathroom

"I'll let that horrible attempt slide since it's your birthday, let's go" we both laughed as we left the room  looking fine as hell, whoever is behind the wardrobe definitely knows fashion.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We stepped out of the elevator still goofing around and walked down the hallway to the gold double doors that had beautiful maroon and gold balloons around them, damn they went all out for Mii