Chapter 36: Not Her

You feel yourself being lifted up over Kylo's shoulder. You squeal, and he smacks your bare ass hard enough to make you flinch and yelp. He leads you to his bedroom and places you down on your feet with gentle movements. He stands in front of you with sparkling eyes and slowly removes his clothing, only breaking his gaze away from your body to pull his shirt over his head. You soak in his body, trying to memorize every freckle, every white scar. His huge cock twitches, leaking precum. It nearly makes your mouth water.

Your observing self recalls the conversation when you woke up in his bed. Kylo said you ravaged him. Liar. And...you didn't have the equipment that he needed...

In one stride, he comes to stand directly in front of you, his eyes boring down into yours. A small part of you would almost say that he looks nervous, but his expression doesn't reflect that in the slightest. He looks eager. Your breath comes shallow and you try to swallow the lump in your throat. This was a bad idea.

Your breath whooshes out of your lungs with his next movement. He shoves your shoulders with such force that your feet leave the ground. You fall back onto his soft bed with a cry. He stalks toward you like a predator. With two powerful hands, he grips your thighs painfully and yanks you to the edge of the bed. Your eyes open wide and you sit up, waiting for him to say something. He remains silent. He bends down on one knee in front of you, his eyes trained on your own. Warmth spreads through your body, your walls already pulsing in anticipation.

A shiver runs down your spine as his hands gently stroke your thighs, prying them open with delicate force. His abrupt transitions from gentle to rough and back again makes your head spin and sets your nerves on edge. He finally breaks eye contact to bring his lips to your inner thighs, traveling back and forth between them, planting wet kisses on your skin and swiping his tongue back and forth. Your eyes flutter close. He moves agonizingly slow as he travels up your legs, avoiding any sensitive areas completely. Your heart makes an instrument out of your ribcage and your breath comes shallow and erratic. You throb under his touch, your clit begging for attention. He moves further up, leaving glistening marks around your navel, his warm hands resting on your hips.

"Gods, just hurry the fuck up." You speak through gritted teeth, hands scrunching the soft fabric behind you.

He chuckles against your abdomen and continues making his way slowly up your body. He pauses for just a moment to grip both your wrists in his hands. He places your hands in his thick black hair, and stifles a moan when you scrape your nails across his scalp to grip onto his roots. One of his hands comes to rest over your throbbing clit, his palm applying almost no pressure. His other hand, and his mouth, find their way to your nipples. Your back arches and you gasp as he flicks his tongue roughly and rolls the other with gentle pressure.

Your hips wiggle forward of their own volition, desperate for more pressure on your aching clit. You can feel the wetness slowly seeping out of your slit. He bites down painfully on your nipple, making your shoulders hunch, and you cry out, gripping the hair against his scalp. He switches, gently pawing at your now sore bud and bringing his lips to the other. The combination of pain and gentleness confuses and muddles your mind. Even your observing mind, somewhat distanced from the arousal, feels a sort of whiplash at his varied touch, and terrified of what might happen next.

The pressure of his palm against your throbbing sex doesn't change, no matter how hard you try to inch forward or buck your hips. You feel him smirk around your breast and it makes you want to slap the smug expression off his face. He releases your nipple with a pop and gazes up at you, the arrogance plain on his face.

"Then do it. Do whatever you want to me."

His words send a powerful rush of desire through you- you know he can see your pupils dilate at his invitation. You barely register that he heard your thought. The corner of your mouth turns up slightly and you untangle your hands from his hair. He pinches the nipple still in his hand when you bring your open palm back, and the pain shoots your arm forward. You smack him hard across his scarred cheek, making his head turn slightly to the side. He turns it back forward extremely slowly, his eyes growing dark and violent.