Chapter 12 - Secrets Pt. 3/4

Y/n P.O.V

     I was sitting in my office, trying to clear a massive pile of paperwork left on my desk that was left unchecked when someone knocked on the door.

Y/n: "You may come in."

Belfast: "Merry Christmas, Master."

Y/n: "Merry Christmas, Belfast."

     Belfast walked inside. She was holding a tray with a cup of tea on it, she served me the tea and took a few steps backward.

Belfast: "Would you like something else, Master?"

Y/n: "Thanks for the offer but no, Belfast."

Belfast: "Got it, Master."

     I looked at the remaining paperwork and that made me sleepy enough to fall asleep without me even realizing it...

An hour later...

     I was woken up by a phone call but I wasn't sleep on the desk...it was too soft to be the desk. I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping on Belfast's lap.

Belfast: "Are you awake, Master?"

Y/n: "Yeah..."

Belfast: "How did it feel, resting on my lap Master?"

Y/n: "We can talk about that later, but first let me go answer the call."

Belfast: "As you wish, Master."

     I got off the sofa and rushed to my desk to answer the phone call, turns out it was a call from the Admiralty.

Y/n: "Lieutenant Y/n L/n, how may I help you sir?"

Dudley: "Ah, so you're back. Congrats on that VC, Lieutenant Commander."

Y/n: "Lieutenant Commander, sir?"

Dudley: "Acting for now, Y/n. The Admiralty is considering promoting you to Lieutenant Commander. However since you're still very young, they will be giving you acting for now."

Y/n: "I see, sir."

Dudley: "Report to RNAS Hatston within an hour, Lieutenant Commander. You wouldn't want to be a bad example for your men as their commander, would you?"

Y/n: "Another surprise again, sir?"

Dudley: "Kind of. I have already sent your rank shoulder boards to Belfast since yesterday, you can ask her for it."

Y/n: "Got it, sir. Also Happy Christmas, sir."

Dudley: "You too, Lieutenant Commander."

     Sir Dudley then hung up from the call, I placed the phone down and prepared my bag. Before I go however I sat back down on the sofa with Belfast.

Y/n: "Did you carried me onto the sofa after I fall asleep?"

Belfast: "Yes, Master. So how did it feel, resting on my lap Master?"

Y/n: "It felt great."

Belfast: "I see, Master..."

     Belfast moved closer. She moved her face so close to me as if we were going to kiss each other, however I managed to softly push her away.

Y/n: "You'll have to wait for that kiss, Belfast."

Belfast: "Yes, Master..."

     Belfast pulled out my Lieutenant Commander rank shoulder boards and put it on my uniform for me. I thanked her and walked out of the office.