Chapter 11 - Secrets Pt. 2/4

Eleonore arrived at her office in the HQ building only to find a tall yet handsome blond Waffen-SS Obersturmführer waiting for her in the office.

Eleonore: [G] "Guten Abend, what brings you here?"

???: [G] "You have forgotten me completely, haven't you? Eleonore."

Eleonore: [G] "Excuse me? My name's Freidrich Aach."

???: [G] "Eleonore Reichwein. We both know each other, back in our day in Salem."

     He stood up and took off Eleonore peaked cap and bun, revealing her beautiful long blonde hair. He let out a satisfied smile.

Eleonore: [G] "..."

Eleonore: [G] "Just what do you want, Theo?"

     The Obersturmführer was none other than Theo Lindenlaub, the guy that Y/n beat up when he was still in Germany, now Theo was in the LSSAH (Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler) as a tank commander of a Panzer III.

     He took a few steps backward and turned back. He revealed a flower bouquet made with roses he has brought with him and presented it to Eleonore.

Theo: [G] "Would you come out to dinner with me?"

Eleonore: [G] "Thanks for the offer but no. I have works to do tonight."

Theo: [G] "You're still attracted to Y/n, ain't you?"

     Eleonore was left stunned for a few seconds until Theo walked up to her and touched her face, she pushed him off.

Eleonore: [G] "That's none of your business, Theo."

Theo: [G] "Can you at least go out with me even if it's for an hour?"

Eleonore: [G] "Why should I even go out with a playboy like you?"

Theo: [G] "Not a date, but rather a meeting. How about that?"

Eleonore: [G] "Why don't we talk here then?"

Theo: [G] "Okay, sure. If that's what you want."

     They both sat down on opposite sides of two sofas with a table in between. Theo placed a booklet on the table.

 Theo placed a booklet on the table