You promised!

Damien POV:

"You are wrong Damien. This is a very stupid way of handling this situation." Courtney said to me while I was working on a new script in the common room.

"Well you and Shayne weren't exactly giving me any ideas. This is better than not doing anything." I replied back in the same irritated tone she was using with me.

Court is mad on me for trying to make y/n jealous. She is taunting me, scolding me, even punching me now and again for my "stupid idea", but she still isn't telling y/n about it. She cant, I bound her in a promise.

Cassie came yesterday. She is the same as I remember her to be. The only change is her face shape, now a bit more adult and her hair that are now past her shoulders. She didn't like the idea either. Shayne too thinks that my decision was impulsive and immature.

The worst part is all of them think that I am 100% happy with it. I am not. I don't like it. Not anymore. Actually I hate it. Yes it was impulsive. Yes it was immature. Yes it is mean and kinda evil too, but it is too late now. Y/n knows about Cassie coming, and she will meet her today in Matt's party. Right here. Right here in this office.

Cassie is a smart woman. I know she will handle the situation. She handled a stupid husband and a little kid on her own. She handled her divorce and her new marriage all on her own. She is handling a new family and her career. This should be a good break for her too.

Y/n POV:

"Who is getting the Pizzas?" I asked.

"Me." Shayne shouted from other end of the hall.

"And the cake?"

"Me." Tommy shouted.

"Tim are the decorations done?"

"Yes."

"Music system in place?"

"Yes."

"Who is bringing Matt?"

"Sarah is." Monica said.

"Any idea where have they reached?"

"I will call her right away." she said and immediately took her phone out from her back pocket.

"Y/n Damien and Ian aren't here yet." I heard Courtney say.

"Where are they?"

Silence.

He must be with Cassie.

"They will come when they do. Lets not think too much about it now."

We waited for some time and gave final touches to the decoration. In a few minutes Court yelled "sarah texted me. They are here."

We turned down the lights, switched on the filming camera and took our position.
We could see through the glass door as Sarah walked behind Matt and stoped just behind the door knowing very well what was about to happen next.

As soon as Matt entered the hall, Shayne and a bunch of guys started covering him up with all sorts of things.
Crazy strings, party foam, confetti, wheat flour, shampoo, eggs. You name it.

Them throwing everything on him was funny enough, but Matt's scream made it much much better.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. " He shrieked like a little girl.
"No, no. Attack." He kept yelling like a kid.

We all laughed as he frantically tried to hit people around him, but in vain because his eyes were covered with body lotion for dry to normal skin type.

And rest progressed as planned.

He cleaned up, we cut the cake and then the party began.

Shayne came to me while I was supporting Tanner in beer pong.
"Any sign of Damien. Or Ian?"

I wanted to know where they were. I wanted to know that so desperately. But in that moment all i could do was nod.

I kept going from table to table, trying to forget about Damien sharing this time with Cassie.

"Y/n." I heard a familiar voice as i was filling my cup.
"Damien! Where have you been all eve?" I asked rushing over to him.
" I was picking her up." He pointed out to a beautiful woman beside him.
"Cass, this is y/n. Y/n this is Cassie."

THAT is Cassie!!!

I promise i am not exaggerating when i say that she was one of the prettiest person i have seen.
A cool and faintly tanned skin, jet black hair and hazel eyes. Height as much as me but a damn good figure.
But most importantly the confidence she had.
A gentle yet firm handshake.

Two shakes. Almost a diplomatic one.

No wonder Damien was so happy for her arrival. Frankly speaking, i dont know how did he even score her.

"Finally. The famous y/n. I can't tell you how much i have heard about you. Almost seems like i know you." She said.
"Wow, you stole my words. " I said.

"You people can talk later, i have to show her off." Damien said, scrunching his nose for a moment and taking Cassie along, his hand on her waist.

"Ok." I said feebly as i saw them disappear in the crowd.

All this time I was waiting for him to arrive, and then he does this.

He knows i won't be able to enjoy the party on my own. I would never leave him alone in any event and this is what i get in return?!
I could feel the anger boiling up.

Calm down y/n, he is just happy to meet her. Let him be happy. You have enough people to hang around.

Thinking this I turned around.

Some about half an hour or so after winning the beer pong, i decided to turn to the dance floor.

As I made my way to Courtney and Shayne, the song changed mid way.

To despacito.