Medieval fanfic.

I won't bother you with details of rest of the days. You can imagine them being days before a difficult final exam.
You know what is coming, but only enough to ruin your nights.
I decided against talking to Damien about it, let the awkwardness be delayed as much as possible. Same can't be said for Courtney though. I called her to such an extent that Shayne had to intervene.
He said he gets my point but 4 in the morning right on the day of shoot is inexcusable.

Maybe.

Anyways, so here I am. Sitting in the makeup chair while Courtney is out there explaining Damien the script.
I don't know why I need make up at all. Its not my first time on camera, although it is the first time where I will have the lime light.

The moment I entered the shooting set, I was pulled and place on a stool.
I noticed another stool opposite to me, probably for Damien. Others, including Ian were sitting on a sofa.

Wait, Ian knows the script.
Should I ask him?

"Psttt. Ian..." I whispered.
He turned his head towards me immediately and leaned in.
"What?"
"What is the script?" I asked him, trying to bring an innocent vibe in it. You know, just in case it works.
"Oh, ok. Listen close." He said.

What? Really?
I can't believe that worked.

This guy is a gem.

I bent forward to listen better.
"It is 'i can't tell you because its against the rules'." he said and went back.

This guy is plain trash. Why did I even trust him?

Just as I finished giving Ian my 'i hate you' stare, Damien came in and sat on the sofa besides Shayne.
His blue streak was more prominent today than usual.

It is a gift you know, the sense of sight. You see the world around you, and you become more aware about it. But when nature plays it right, there comes one thing in your life which just does the opposite. The more you look at it, the more lost you get.
The less aware you are of the surrounding.

Traveling through his hair my eyes landed on his, his hazel eyes.

Just when I was about to go further down, he looked at me.

I instinctively turned my head away.

"Everybody ready?" Ryan shouted from behind the camera.
Bless you Ryan.

And so it began. My fanfic induction.

"Hi everyone, what's up?" Courtney began.
"Roof." Olivia said.

And then of course Olivia got a friendly hit by Courtney for that lame joke. Lame, overly outdated joke.
My editor mind immediately took a mental note of adding a punch sound to that.

"You all must be wondering 'Now that Smosh is starting afresh, what is the starter?' Well, let me tell you. We are starting things in a Smosh style." Shayne took over the main stage for a while.
Ian came in after that "And what better way for this than making someone uncomfortable?"

And everybody cheered to that.

Sadists (not literally).

"Yes, so today on Smosh pit, we have a FANFIC INDUCTION!!!!" Keith concluded.

"But Keith, who are we inducting in?" Damien said dramatically.
"Y/n." Courtney shouted before Keith even got the chance to open his mouth.

This introduction process went on for about 5 minutes. I could see how their skills were kind of rusty, but they all were entertaining still.

"So who is roped in with me today?" I asked as the script was getting handed over to me.
"Damien!!!" Shayne shouted.

I looked over to Damien.
Yup, he was surprised. But it was fake.
So he knew it before hand.
Atleast it saved him some sanity.