Chapter 17

"She took me to the sky"

~Y/n POV~
Mina dragged my into the ball, but I still had a bad feeling about that girl. Mina was immediately bombarded by a ton of rich people, and I wondered off because I hate rich people. Something about them makes me angry😤

I made my way to the food bar, eating it one by one. As much as I want to stuff it all in my mouth, I don't want these rich people to kick me out for being a pig.

"Oh my who is this?" A girl came up to me while I was stuffing my face.

"Do I know you?" I raised my eyebrow and she scoffed. Um is she like a princess or something?"

"Hello I'm the prime minister's daughter!" She gritted her teeth and I shrugged.

"The prime minister has a daughter?" I asked and I could see her veins start to pop. Hehehe. It's funny angering rich people.

"Ugh who are you anyways?" She folded her arms and stepped up to me. Ooooh am I supposed to be threatened? Shiver me timbers🥱

"Excuse me she's my date." Mina came behind and linked her arm in mine. I seen the girl back up and I smirked a bit.

"Oh princess Mina! It's good to see you!" She sounded flustered and went to shake Mina's hand but Mina turned to the side.

"Hmph. Anyway who disrespects my date is not worthy of a greeting." Mina scoffed and walked away with me. Damn Mina I didn't know you could do that???

"Damnnnnn. Great job at saving me!" I winked at her and was about to leave but she didn't let go.

"Hello?? You're my date remember??" She scoffed at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"When did we agree to a date?"

"Did you not hear me? I said you're my date to save you so you might as well be my actual date!" She rolled her eyes at me and I smiled. Mina finally growing a backbone!

"Alright malady, lead me your way." I "bowed" at her and she giggled before taking my arm. We marched our way to the ball and talked around with the other princesses. Mina even finally reunited with Tzuyu and Shuhua, she seemed very relieved which made me smile.

It's like she was taken over by someone else. The shy and tsundere like Mina was very excited and seemed to be enjoying herself.

After talking for a bit, Mina went to the bathroom and I went on my phone. 5 messages from an unknown number? Tf?? I checked them and I my eyes widened.

Last day for you y/n
Say goodbye to Mina
Can I order a pizza?
Wait wrong number ignore that!!!!
5 more minutes till your end

~3rd POV~
Y/n stared at her phone unfazed and rolled her eyes. What kinda threat was that? She closed her phone and placed it back in her dress pocket.

"Yaaaa y/n who are you talking to? You should only be focused on me." She came up to y/n and gave a sweet smile. Y/n scoffed and flicked her forehand.

"Mina it's so weird it's like you're a different person tonight." Y/n smiled at her and Mina's cheeks flushed a bit.

"Mina! Y/n! Let's dance!" Tzuyu came over to us two with Miga and Shuhua. The 5 of us gathered in the center where others were dancing.

"Mina dance with me!" Y/n placed her hand out for Mina and they both danced together. Mina's heart couldn't contain it. She know knew that she officially liked y/n. The way her heart beats around y/n, the way her cheeks flushed. It had to be a crush.

Did y/n feel the same way? Well it's hard to tell. Y/n is a very easy to read at first but the more you know her the harder she gets to read.

The two danced in circles with the sparkly lights illuminating the ballroom. Mina leaned in close to y/n's ear and said the dreaded words.

"Y/n I love you." Mina said to her and y/n stared.

"You what?" She questioned and Mina covered her face in embarrassment.

Before the conversation could continue a French horn blared into the air, indicating that the king and queen were about to talk.

Everyone suddenly formed into a group and bowed as the king and queen approached the podium.

"Rise." The king said and gestured toward Mina and her older brother. The two went up to stand next to them and y/n was pulled to stand behind Mina with other bodyguards.

As the king talked Mina stuck her hand behind her back and grabbed onto y/n's hand. For once y/n blushed at an action from Mina.

Mina slightly swung y/n's arm from side to side, trying not to gather anyone's attention. Today feels like a fresh day. Nothing bad can happen. I become a new me today! Mina felt proud of herself. She was taken back when y/n leaned down to Mina.

"I love you too." y/n leaned back up, leaving Mina to become a blushing mess. At the same time y/n received another text from the same number.

Now

Before y/n could think a loud shot went off. Everyone looked at each other confused then multiple loud shots went off at once.