Chapter 4

"Shut up and go away"
~Mina's POV~
I sat in my room shaking after yelling at y/n to go away. Why couldn't I be normal? Why did that have to happen to me? I've become so jumpy around the slightest noises and I can't even take pictures of my self anymore. The sound of a camera makes me sick.

Deep breathes. Deep breathes. It's all ok. Pretend mama and papa are with you. I went back to playing my online games and before I knew it, it was already 3 am. Wait it's 3 am. It's night time. I frantically locked all my doors including my windows and placed a piece of tap over my laptop camera. Unfortunately my stomach growled meaning I had to go downstairs and get some food.

"It's ok it's ok." I mumbled to myself as I crept downstairs. I had my phone flashlight on as I was careful going down a spiral staircase at night. I finally made it to the kitchen where I found dinner in the crockpot. Luckily it was simmering so I didn't have to heat it up and create noise. I carefully spooned some of the stew into the bowl when I heard a noise. I immediately froze and grabbed a knife.

"Please please please." I whispered and listened for the sound again. It sounded like the door creaking. I know not to go toward the sound so I carefully placed the knife down and ran upstairs with my bowl of stew. When I reached my floor I ran into my room and immediately locked it.

"It's probably no one. I'm just imagining noises." I whispered to myself as I started to eat my stew. After I finished I changed into my favorite pajamas which was a pink lace tank top and penguin shorts. I tried to go to bed but I heard a tap on my window. Is it the wind? It was supposed to be windy tonight. Maybe that's were all the noises were coming from.

I crept over to the window and moved the curtains. I peered out to see someone staring directly into my window. They had a full gray face with beet red eyes.

"Go away!!!" I yelled and backed up. They beat on the window while chanting my name

"Shut up!! Get away from me!" I cried out and crawled towards the door. As I reached for the handle the door opened revealing y/n.

"What's going on? Are you hurt?" She observes my face and body

"No no no! There's someone at the window." I cried and tears began to flow from my eyes. She ran over to the window and looked for a few seconds.

"Mina what did you mean? We're on the 4th floor. How is it possible? It was only a tree branch." She said to me with a confused look. I widened my eyes and ran towards the window. I looked to see a tree branch outside of my window.

"Well um. Please get out. Thank for coming though." I felt the heat spread to my face. How embarrassing!!

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" Y/n asked me and I nodded my head. I didn't want her to see me like this. She left the room and I felt more tears coming from my eyes. Why am I like this?
The next morning

"Did you have a goodnight sleep princess?" My butler Charles, asked me. I choked a bit on my food before coughing.

"Ah hem yes I did..." I lied and drunk some of my juice. I seen y/n eye me before taking a sip of her coffee

"Yah Mina don't lie to him." Y/n said as she placed her coffee down. I gasped and stared at her while Charles looked at me confused.

"Ahaha shut up y/n you should mind your own business..." I gritted through my teeth and she gave a smirk. I seen Charles stare at us in confusion before giving a slight chuckle.

"Well ill go and get dressed we have a huge day ahead of us right?" She smugly said and left to go get dressed. I clenched my fork and munched on my food.

"You seem to take a liking to miss y/n." Charles said to me which made me cough. He patted on my back as I drunk the last of my juice.

"Charles what do you mean?" I asked and he sat down beside me

"I've been taking care of you since you were born and this is the quickest you ever opened up to a worker. You even let her use informal language while talking to you." He said and I thought about it before blushing.

"N-nonsense! I'm going to get dressed!" I excused myself from the table and got dressed. Today was the day I volunteered at the children's hospital. It wasn't publicly announced so I shouldn't run into any fans.

"You know you should tell someone about your problems." Y/n said to me as we walk towards the hospital.

"It's none of your business..." I mumbled and she gave me a "wtf" stare. We walked in silence until we entered the hospital.

"Ugh I remember I don't like kids." Y/n said to me as we entered the hospital. I nudged her and she gave me a glare.

"Be nice! It's sick kids that we're visiting!" I argued towards her and she stuck her tongue out. Ugh seriously why is she my bodyguard? We turned into a small room where 3 nurses greeted us.

"Ah good afternoon princess. We are honored to meet you!" The nurses got on the ground and bowed to me.

"No need to bow! P-please get up!" I said flustered. I always hated it when people got on the floor when greeting me. They all got up and still bowed to me.

"Here's your uniform to change into!" They handed me a pink striped mod dress. I bowed down and thanked them.

"Remember no taking pictures ok?" I heard y/n say to the as we exited the room. They all nodded their head in agreement.

"I'll be in the room next to you ok? Wait for me to come out." Y/n said to me as she went in to change. I went into the changing room next to her and got out of my regular clothes. I took out my hanky from my pocket and placed it on top of my clothes. I went out of the room and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ah I'm sorry." We said at the same time and I bowed. I looked up to see a tall man standing in front of me.

"Oh you must be the volunteer." He said to me. I nodded and introduced myself.

"Good afternoon my name is princess Mina!" I shook his hand. I read his name tag which said "Daisuke". I tried to take my hand away but he still held on to it.

~~heyaaaaaaa back with another chapter!!! Hope you all enjoy!! Thanks for reading!
~~~~Lily🥰💕