Chapter 12

Hann (Alone)
~Mina's POV~
Once I got Hiroki away, i thought it would be the last of him but he started to appear more & more. (Hehe)

"Waaaah Hiroki is picking me up from school." Akari bragged again and I rolled my eyes. He would show up to our school just to see me but claim he was doing it for Akari.

"Hey beautiful swan Mina." He said to me as I walked past him and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't talk to me!" I said to him and started to run. He chased after me and I got angry.

"Akari is giving me enough problems! You're her boyfriend so stop it!" I yelled at him and he smiled at me.

"Oh please I'm only dating her because her dad works at the college I wanna go to." He bluntly said and I scoffed. How could he just admit it like that?

"Aha I caught you Mina!" I heard someone yell. Hiroki and I turned to see Akari behind us. She ran up to me and pushed me.

"Hey hey get off of her!" Hiroki pulled Akari off of me and tried to calm her down.

"I want nothing to do with him! Control him you're his girlfriend!" I yelled at her and ran away. I really hope Akari doesn't take this the wrong way.

The next day I arrived at school, the stares and whispers were worse. I entered my class to see mean writings on my desk. Wait these were in Chae's handwriting! I seen the girls whispering at me and I wiped my desk clean.

"You boyfriend stealing bitch. I can't believe we were ever friends." Chae said to me and kicked my desk. I stared at her. How could she betray me that easily? Tsubomi came in and smacked me in the head and Honoka kicked my desk too. What was going on and why was it worse today. Akari came storming in and sat at her desk. She had a defeated look on her face.

"Thanks to you, Hiroki broke up with Akari!" Honoka yelled at me and the class stared at me. Tzuyu got up and went towards Honoka.

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to study we have a test today." Tzuyu said to Honoka and she nodded. Thanks Tzu.

Tzuyu had English with us, so she would leave, leaving the rest to bully and push me around. The would kick at my shins and randomly pull my hair.

Every since that day, the bullying became worse with Akari and her gang. They would throw chalk at me, push and trip me in the halls, throw my stuff in the garbage and dump water on me while we're cleaning.

"You bitch I always hated you." Akari said during biology when the teacher left. She smacked the back of my head but i ignored her.

"Hey don't ignore her!" Chae pushed me out of my seat and I fell to the floor. I crouched over as Honoka and Tsubomi began to kick me. I only have to endure for a little more. It's not time yet. Akari then poured her orange juice on me.

"Ruined uniform again?" Tzuyu asked as she seen me in my gym clothes. I nodded and Shuhua groaned.

"Mina! Why won't you do something?" Shuhua asked me and Tzuyu nodded.

"It's not the right time yet." I said and they both looked at me confused. I smiled and went to the sink to wash the mop water out of my hair. It was hard enduring all of this, but it wasn't the right time yet.

But soon it was my breaking point.

I entered the bathroom to see a frantic Tzuyu. I never seen her like this.

"Wait where's Shuhua?" I asked and Tzuyu shrugged.

"I don't know I'm scared! Tsubomi and Honoka came into our math class and asked to see her! I haven't seen her since." Tzuyu said and I nodded.

"Let's go find her!" I said and grabbed Tzuyu's hand.

We looked around and we finally found her outside. Her face was red, it looked as she had been slapped.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Tzuyu yelled and Shuhua gave a smile.

"Well Tsubomi and Honoka found out I'm friends with Mina..." she said and I could see that her face was starting to swell. I seen Tzuyu give a face that made me feel horrible. How could I let this happen?

The next day Shuhua got targeted by Tsubomi and Honoka again. Not to mention, Tzuyu's English notebook was in the trash can.

"It's obviously Akari and her gang trying to mess with us." Shuhua said with anger in her voice. I nodded and so did Tzuyu.

"I'm so sorry! I'll stop this now!" I said but they held me back.

"As long as they're not targeting you we're fine!" Tzuyu gave a smile. I felt guilty. They rather be picked on then me enduring all of it. The bell rang and I marched to me class. They poured water on my seat, so unfortunately my skirt got wet. But I didn't care now is the time.

The next day I came and had my hair in a ponytail. I made sure not to wear any jewelry. I carried a scarf around with me.

"Ugh why is she back?" I heard Chaeyoung say but I kept my head held high. All those days of martial arts will come in handy.

I decided to go to lunch today with shuhshu and Tzu. As we were walking to a table, tsubomi bumped into us, which made me spill my lunch on myself.

"Ugh she's such a klutz." Tsubomi laughed and so did Chaeyoung, Honoka and Akari. I rolled my eyes and sat down. Shushu and Tzu sat across and had anger in their faces.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" Shushu asked me and I kept a smile.

"It's not time yet." I smiled and they looked confused. Akari and her gang came over looking annoyed. She and Chaeyoung sat beside me.

"You really think you're better than us huh?" Akari said and she kept pushing me, but I gave a smile.

"How annoying? Are you bothered now?" Akari said. Tsubomi and Honoka came behind and poured their lunch trays onto Tzu and shushu. Everyone in the lunch room looked while some laughed including Akari and Chaeyoung.

"Say sorry to my friends right now." I slapped my hands on the lunch table and stood up.

"Oh yeah and what happens if I won't." Honoka said in a teasing voice and they laughed. I looked at shushu and tzu who seemed angry and they're uniform was now dirty.

"Bet." I grabbed the lunch tray and smacked Honoka in the face with it. She fell to the ground while everyone gasped. I hopped over the table and smacked Tsubomi with the lunch tray too.

"I told you to say sorry." I said as I smacked the both with the lunch tray and poured milk on both of them.

"Who's next?" I turned to Akari and Chaeyoung who both looked at me in fear.