Chapter 14

"I haven't felt this way"

~3rd POV~
Daisuke sat in his hospital bed, finally being able to realize what happened.

"Ugh that stupid bodyguard bitch." He mumbled to himself as he checked his wounds. He winced in pain as he touched his ankle, which y/n bit off a piece of his skin. As he checked his ankle he heard a knock on the door.

"Come on." Daisuke yelled. The person opened the door and immediately turned off the light. He turned his head to the side in confusion.

"You failed your job." The person said to him as they approached Daisuke. They had a frying pan in their hand.

"Who are you?" Daisuke asked with nervousness in his voice. Who was this?

"How did you manage to fail when I gave you that boost!" The person yelled at him and raised the pan.

"Wait are you-," Daisuke tried to say before he was hit in the head with the frying pan. He passed out unconscious and fell halfway off his bed with his head hitting the ground.

"Useless piece of shit." The person mumbled, put on a thick pair of gloves and pulled a knife out of their pocket.

They stabbed Daisuke in the stomach and wrapped his hand around the knife, making it seem as he killed himself.

"There all better." The person patted his head and put the frying pan in their bag and removed the gloves. They turned on the lights and opened the door and took a deep breath.

"SOMEBODY HELP! THERE'S A DEAD PATIENT!" The person yelled and was swarmed by a group of nurses a few seconds later.

"Ma'am what happened?" One of the staff asked her.

"I don't know I went to go check on him and he was dead!" They cried out and placed their face in their hands trying to hide their smile.

~Mina's POV~
I secretly worked out my room trying to release my anger. I put on a pink sports bra, black leggings and got to work. Earlier I saw y/n, her friend and Miga working out together. I hated how close Miga and that Aisha girl was to y/n.

"Stupid y/n playing with my feelings." I gritted under my teeth as I attempted to do a push up. In which I failed horribly. I fell to the ground and whined.

"Yah Minari what are you doing?" I heard a knock on the door and y/n opened it shortly after.

"N-nothing!" I quickly said and covered myself with a towel. Y/n looked at me confused before giving a naughty smirk.

"Sweaty, messy hair, hiding yourself with a towel..." she mumbled and I blushed when I realized what she meant.

"Is there someone in here?" She started laughing and started searching in my room.

"Hello Mina's secret boyfriend where are you?" She laughed and I hid my face in embarrassment.

"NO that's not what it is!" I protested but she kept laughing it me.

"It's fine you can continue I'll take my leave." She patted my head and I grabbed it.

"No thats not it!! I was... w-working out." I quietly and she smiled at me.

"You could've came down with me! Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the steps. Normally I would testify against it but I don't mind right now.

"Alright Minari is joining us today." Y/n announced when we arrived outside to Miga and Aisha.

"Oh hi im Aisha it's a pleasure to meet you princess." Aisha bowed down and I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah uh hi." I waved and Miga bowed at me too.

"Gee why is everyone being so formal?" Y/n bluntly said and i seen Aisha look up confused.

"Yah you idiot! How could you be so informal with THE princess?" She smacked y/n's back and y/n whined at her. They started to play fight while I crossed my arms.

"You guys must be pretty close." I said quietly and y/n grinned at me.

"Of course we've been friends for years!" She ruffled Aisha's hair and I gave a stiff smile. Whatever I don't even like her anyways.

We got started with the workouts which including running, push ups, crunches and squats. All the things that I DON'T enjoy.

"I'm tired I wanna go back in." I huffed and laid on the ground.

"You lazy sloth. We barely got started." Y/n pulled me off the ground and I groaned. Why did I do this I miss playing my games ^~^. I was then forced to do a boxing lesson for an hour, which I was horrible at now. I could barely move the bag when I punched it but luckily y/n was very helpful.

The lessons were finally over and Aisha thankfully went home. Y/n and I stood in the kitchen drinking water and cooling off.

"Did you enjoy boxing today?"

"No I'd rather stay inside than do this again." I sighed and y/n flicked my head.

"Lazy girl Minari." She joked and I blushed a bit. Ugh this is so embarrassing! We sat in silence and I contemplated. Should I ask her to the dance? What if she says no? I'll be mortified!

"So um about the dance do you wanna go with me?" I blurted out loud and closed my eyes. God I hate this!

"Sure why not." Y/n smiled at me and sighed in relief. If she said no I would jumped off the earth.

"Ok good I'll be going." I awkwardly said and ran upstairs. As I ran I bumped into Mila and we both failed.

"Ah sorry princess." She bowed at me and I waved my hand to say it's fine.

"Have you seen Mira? She's been gone all day." She asked me and I shook my head. She then left and I went to my room. I plopped on the bed and covered my face with a pillow.

Am I really going to the dance with y/n??? I am! Wait why am I excited? I don't like her no no!

I went back on my computer and played some games since I was so excited. Hours passed and I heard something out the window.

"Who..?" I mumbled and checked the time. It was 11 at night. No one should be home right now. It's only me, Mila, miga, and my staff. I looked out my window to see Mira get out her car with a heavy duffel bag.

"What the she doing?" I mumbled and stared as she went inside. It must be her science-y stuff from her lab. I thought nothing else about it and went to bed.

The next day
I woke up the next day to see multiple messages on my phone. They were all news articles. I clicked on the article and read the title.

"Hospital patient found murdered in his room." My heart dropped a bit but I continued to read the article.

"Early yesterday, a hospital patient was found dead in his room. His name is revealed to be Yoko Daisuke who was know to be a huge fan of the princess..."

I stopped reading the article. What? My hands started to shake and I gulped. How did he? Who would? What if they blame it on y/n? Something tells me this won't go well.