Chapter 16

"I want you and I need you"
~3rd POV~
"Guys what do we do know?" The PMPFC sat together mourning the loss of their leader.

"Well obviously it was because of that stupid body guard." Toshiro slammed his fist on the floor.

"What would Daisuke do if it was one of us that died?" Natsuo said and everything thought to themselves.

"Why don't we take the bodyguard out? She's manipulating Mina into believe that we're the bad guys." Toshiro suggested to the club and Tamiko cocked her head to the side.

"Like k-kill her?" Tamiko mumbled.

"Yes! We must protect Mina from the evils of that bodyguard!" Toshiro had a grin on his face that scared Tamiko.

"There's a ball going on tomorrow and the princesses always attend. I'm sure that bodyguard will be there." Natsuo said to them and everyone came to an agreement. The meeting finally ended and everyone headed home, but Tamiko headed over to Daisuke's house.

"Gee that club. I should really leave." Tamiko said to herself as she headed to his house. If she's being honest, Tamiko loved the princess but not to an obsessive point like the others. She only stuck by Daisuke to level him out but now that he's dead she serves no purpose in the club.

Tamiko opened his apartment and decided to clean it out. She gasped as she opened his bedroom door. Instead of normal things, there were pictures of Mina everywhere and hundreds of paper on the floor.

"What the hell..." she picked up one of the papers. It was a love letter to the princess. As she read more of them, they were just love letters to the princess. She walked over to the computer which he always found Mina's location at all times.

"This dude was insane." Tamiko covered her mouth. She grabbed her phone and started to take pictures of everything, when she heard the door open.

"Tamiko?" Toshiro was standing at the door and had a dark look on his face.

"Ahh!" Tamiko fell on her butt and hid her phone behind her back and pressed the recording button. "what are you doing here?" She gave a stiff laugh to ease the tension.

"We have a new plan." He said and showed her his phone. On his phone was an email. It read that the queen and king will take legal action against him for spreading rumors about the princess and potentially being a threat to her.

"What will you do?" Tamiko asked trying to sound concerned but on the inside was celebrating. Finally that lunatic will go to jail hopefully.

"I will kill them all." He bluntly said without emotion.

"WHAT? Kill the king AND queen?" Tamiko yelled at him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"They pose a threat to Mina. If all of her surroundings are gone she'll have no choice but to come to me" He said before turning around and leaving. As soon as he left Tamiko stopped recording and sighed.

"I must bring this to the police!" Tamiko gathered the papers and left to the nearest police station.

After arriving at the police station and talking she left. Those useless bastards. They had the nerve to tell her that they couldn't do much since Daisuke is dead and that she had a lack of proof for Toshiro. What kind of sick bastards are they. I must do this on my own!

The next day
~Y/n's pov~
I woke up the next day excited! Today was arguably the biggest night of the year! And I'll be attending with the princess!! I had to pinch myself multiple times to check if it was real.

"Y/n." I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Mila. She had a large bag on her shoulder.

"Oh what's up?"

"Here's your outfit to the dance. Hurry up and get dressed the princess is downstairs waiting." She handed me the dress and I smiled at it.

"Oh thanks! See you there." I was about to close the door when Mila put her foot in the way.

"Um btw have you seen Mira anywhere? I checked her room and she was gone." She scratched her head and I shrugged my shoulders. I waved goodbye and quickly changed into the dress. Omg I'm so excited! It was a soft pink ball gown with a sweetheart neckline. After changing and curling my hair, I quickly rushed down the millions of steps to see Mina sitting in the living room. She had photographers and she sat on the couch posing.

"Wooow pretty Minari me thinks!" I said out loud and everyone turned to me

"Wooow pretty Minari me thinks!" I said out loud and everyone turned to me. Oops.

"Ah y/n you're ready!" She got up and ran over to me. I looked as we both matched. Kekeke how cute we look like best friends!

"Wow you look really good! We're matching besties!" I linked my arm with hers and had a grin on my face.

"Besties?" She turned to me and I nodded.

"Is there a problem? Are we not that close?" I said to her and she sighed before mumbling something under her breath. Damn how did I mess up already?

"Anyway! Come on guys let's go!" One of the extras said and rushed us into a limo parked outside of the castle.

"Welcome ladies!" A butler opened the door for us and sat us inside. Wow this is the fanciest thing I ever seen. There were a pair of heels for me and a jewelry box along with drinks.

"Let's go." The driver waved to us and we headed towards the ball. Mina and I sat alone while quietly drinking champagne.

"GAH! I'm so nervous!" I blurted out and Mina let out a slight laugh.

"Don't be! It's seriously not that big of a deal." She nonchalantly said and continued to sip the champagne.

Of course its no big deal since she barely talks to anyone!

After 30 minutes of light talk we arrived at the huge building where the dance took place. A person opened the door and I could hear dozens of people outside.

"Come on lets go!" Mina grabbed onto my hand and led me out. I was greeted by photographers flashing cameras in my face and hundreds of people talking at once.

A couple of reporters ran up to us and started asking questions but I was too overwhelmed to pay attention.

"Is this your date?" A reporter asked Mina and shoved the microphone in her face. She looked shocked before emptying her throat.

"Yes she is! Now we have somewhere to be." Mina smiled and yanked me into the building. Did she just confirm we were dating? I thought I was just accompanying her as a body guard. Well I mean I'm totally fine with being her date date.

"Y/n!!!!" I heard someone yell as we were about to enter. I turned to see a girl with dark hair trying to run towards us but got pushed back by security. What is she the girl that hung out with the Daisuke weirdo?

"Don't go in!!! Leave now!! They wanna kill-," she tried to say before security grabbed her and threw her to the side. What??? I turned to Mina who shrugged.

"Whatever nothing will ruin our night." She sighed and dragged my into the building.

~yaaaah another chapter!!! Also twice cb tonight!! 5 am for est!!! Also sm is debuting a new group so hopefully Itzy will have friends!! Anyways stan twice! And I can't stop me soty!!!!