Chapter 11

Open your eyes
~Mina's POV~
As I rushed down the hallway I seen everyone staring at me. Were they talking about me? I peered through my classroom window to see Chaeng, Akari, Honoka and Tsubomi gathered around and talking. I entered the class and chae immediately ran over to me.

"Black swan what's up?" Chae asked me sounded friendly but I just gave a shrug.

"Is something wrong?" She asked and I shook my head. It looked as if she rolled her eyes and walked back over to her group. But Chae wouldn't do that to me right?

As I sat through my boring class, I felt something get thrown at me. I seen that it was a crumbled up piece of paper with a message that said "meet me in the bathroom after class."

"Who is this?" I whispered to my self. I waited till the end of class to head over. I walked to bathroom and seen a tall girl with long black hair wearing sunglasses. She was leaned up against the wall with her arms crossed.

"Chou Sally?" I asked and she raised her hand up.

"Please call me Tzuyu. Only close people can call me that." She removed her sunglasses and flipped her hair.

"Well what do you want to talk about?" I asked her. Tbh we never really interacted. Tzuyu was a foregin exchange student from Taiwan and she really kept to her self. Of course she was popular since she was extremely pretty but she very quiet.

"Do you want to know why everyone is acting weird?" She asked and I nodded my head. She handed me her phone and it was a group chat. As I read the messages my hands started to shake. They were saying horrible things about me.
"Keke should we use her? She obviously has money."
"I bet her parents paid to get her good grades."
"No she obviously slept with our ballet teacher."
"She really thinks she's all that I never liked her."

"B-but how did they figure out?" I asked in a shaky voice and handed Tzuyu her phone back.

"Well do you know Yeh Shuhua?"

"Yeah we're in ballet together." Shuhua was another Taiwanese exchange student in my ballet class. We talked sometimes since she was very friendly.

"Well she overheard the girls talking and Chae told them that was the reason you got first." Tzuyu said to me and motioned to a stall. Shuhua came out and waved to me.

"It's true. I have it recorded." Shuhua pulled out her phone and played the recording.

"It's unfair how she's always at the top! I deserve it!" Akari yelled with clear anger in her voice.

"Ikr! The teacher is clearly biased towards her." Honoka said.

"It's probably cause the teacher knows she's a princess." Chae said and slammed something down.

"What?" I heard everyone say

"Yeah I've been to her castle before and she's the hidden daughter. So unfair!" Chae said again.

"So that's why she gets the special treatment!" Tsubomi said and the others agreed.

"She shouldn't get the easy way! I'll make sure it's living hell for her!" Akari said and the recording ended.

"H-how could they do that!" I said with tears starting to form. Shuhua gave me toilet paper and I wiped my eyes.

"I know how you feel. I'm also a princess and I would hate if others found out." Tzuyu said to me as she flipped her hair.

"You're a princess too?" I asked and she gave a smile revealing her dimples.

"Yes and Shuhua's parents are my cooks." She said and Shuhua gave me a thumbs up.