𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

𝐀𝐍: 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈'𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐓

☆☆☆☆☆

Waking up covered in red was something Sam was not expecting. She snapped up quickly, only to be pulled down once more by....Fred? Then last night hit her like a ton of bricks. oh. oh god. Why am I so stupid she thought, pushing Freds arm away. she made to stand up. she froze when Fred stirred. She whispered to her self "please don't wake up, please don't wak-" 

"Sam?" Fred said in a husky morning voice. Sam was about to melt right then and there, only to be slapped awake by herself. 'get a hold of yourself' she told her self. They both were interrupted by George, who was standing leaning against the wall. 

"look who we have here" he said crossing his arms over his chest with a smirk on his face. "You left me to fuck each other?" He finished. Sam went red and forced her self not to look back at Fred to see his reaction. 

"n-no! Of course not" Sam stuttered, feeling very embarrassed. Fred hadn't said anything so she sneaked a peek, just to see him holding back a laugh. Sam's heart beat picked up and off she ran, though not quick enough to heart the twins laughing. 

Oh she was so going to curse them after she got over her embarrassment. Thank goodness, no one was at the common room right now. she threw open the portrait, only for her to crash into someone. Ouch, she rubbed her head. when she looked up she suddenly wished she hadn't. 

"Ms.Shaklebolt, would you like to tell me what you were doing running out of the Gryffindor tower?" professor Mcgonagall asked. oh just her luck.

"No ma'am" Sam said ready to book it to the tower, if she had too. 

Sam swears she saw a small smile flicker across the profferer's face. "well then you are free to go" She said

"Oh okay" Sam said, very confused. Thats it? nothing else? Whatever, At least she wasn't in trouble. 

☆☆☆☆☆

Sam had told Verona about what happened and she still hadn't stopped laughing. "Veronaaaa its not funny, it was so awkward" Sam pouted. Verona smiled at her, her eyes still twinkling. Ugh she looked like Dumbledore and that was enough to make her uncomfortable. 

She'd been avoiding the twins at all costs, "Did you all get into a fight?" Hermione said, sitting down beside her. Why in the world were there even house tables? like no one even sat at their own table. 

"yes, no, kinda" Sam replied with a sigh. Hermione raised an eyebrow. Sam didn't want to talk about it so she changed the topic. "That happened with you and Bulgarian Bon-Bon" She watched as Hermione blushed.

"We still sometimes talk." The rest of the morning went like that.