𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 sat together at the Hufflepuff table, watching people go in. The early morning sun shone through the overhead ceiling, illuminating everyone in a warm glow.

"Stupid Pottah with his messy hair and beautiful eyes" Draco said with a hopeless look on his face. "Out of everyone you choose Harry to fall head over heels for?" Sam replied trying to hold back a smirk. Draco pouted, "its not my fault he's so..so perfect" Sam smiled and pulled out her bow and arrow. 

Almost a week ago sam had said she was going to play cupid for Christmas and the twins were all up for it. they made her a small little pink bow with a heart shaped arrow. sadly the point wasn't pointy but it was basically a small plunger. 

"The next person to walk through that door gets shot and is going to fall for you." Sam said to Draco who looked very surprised. "Does it make the person fall for you?" 

Sam frowned "I don't think so...Yeah it doesn't it's just a bow" Draco sighed out of relief and watched as she positioned the bow and arrow at the door. the door opened "Wai-" Draco started, too late the arrow went flying and hit......HARRY! 

Sam's mouth fell open as she turned to Draco who looked damn confused and a bit flabbergasted. Sam watched as Harry tired to pull the arrow off of him. 

"Pffffft-" Sam went hopping to Harry and pulled him back to where Draco was sitting. "sorry about that" Sam said to Harry and pulled the arrow off of him. "You shot me?" Harry pointed a accusing finger at her. Sam looked at him sheepishly "Maybeeee, But listen to this, I said the next person the walked thr- UMPH" she didn't get to finish as Draco Shoved his hand on her mouth cutting her off.

Harry rose a perfectly arched eyebrow. "what?" 

"Nothing Pottah now shoo"

Harry rolled his eyes and walked away leaving behind an angry Sam and a relived Draco. Sam pouted "damn it" Draco turned to her and glared. "absolutely not, he doesn't like me" "you don't know that" Sam replied "Yes I do now don't really he hates my guts and if my father found out I was gay he would kill me with his bare hands." "oh Draco" Sam looked at him with softened eyes and pulled him into a hug. he really needed that.

But then Draco pulled away and gave her a mischievous smirk. "What" Sam asked honestly a bit scared. Draco shook his head and smiled at her. That smile meant nothing but trouble. "I swear to god Draco if you-" Sam started "oh my god I'm not going to do anything....that bad" Draco said mustering up a innocent smile.

"Oh lord save me" Sam muttered. But them forgot about it as the door opened to the great hall. 

"Next person that walked through the doors gets shot and is in a love triangle with you and Harry" Sam said as the positioned the bow once more. Draco made a face but didn't stop her as the doors flew open and the arrow went flying. and the target is....drumroll....Snape...oh. oh. 

"PFFFFFFTTTT" Sam threw her head back as Draco looked absolutely and utterly horrified. SNAPE SHE HIT SNAPE HAHAHA. Then she stopped laughing suddenly as she realized that she hit Snape, like professor Snape. Draco seemed to think that as well because they both looked at each other. "Run" was the word Draco used. Too late. Snape was stomping towards them as Draco and Sam jumped up and started running the other way. But..Snape grabbed their robes, pulling them back.

"DETENTION" he roared as they both cringed "FOR A WEEK"

Sam sneaked a glance and instantly wished she hadn't. The pink and red arrow stuck out like a sore thumb against Snape's all black attire. Sam looked down trying to hold in a laugh and hiding a smile all the while trying not to look at Draco because once she did she knew she would start laughing like a maniac. 

"Think this is funny, do you?" Snape sneered at her "2 weeks"

Oh well it was worth it.