𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 couple of weeks and Umbridge was really starting to get on her nerves, thankfully she hasn't had detention with the snake but Fred, George and Harry have had and one look at their hands she told her self no matter what she would not lose control over herself. 

and in her dumb class she had to wear her robes, you know that feeling when your not allowed to do something you suddenly really want to do it yeah well that was what she felt. expect she had enough self preservation to not act upon it.

in the time being, Fred and George started bugging her more, well okay not really they would talk sometimes but that didn't stop her from suspecting they wanted something. 

Today was not her day, while walking out of the great hall, Fred and George by her side much to her disdain, Snape stopped them.

"detention for 2 weeks Miss Shaklebolt for lying to your teacher and setting a snake on a student"

"Excuse me?" was all Sam had to offer.

"you heard me"

"Woah calm down buddy what the fuck are you talking about"

"3 weeks for cursing your teacher"

Sam cursed under her breath "okay wait why am I getting detention?"

"I'm not repeating my self because you can not hear Miss Shaklebolt."

"you said I lied to you?"

"you did"

"ABOUT WHAT?!"

Snape sighed "about setting a snake on a student"

a thoughtful look came over the young Ravenclaw' s face then it hit her like a brick

 "what it that first year when Fred and George pranked him?"

"yes expect you were in it too"

"okay so shoo I'll be there"

"4 weeks" he spun around his robes spinning around him in a familiar fashion.

Sam walked over to the Gryffindor table where the young boy sat with his friends. "You! come with me" the poor boy looked like he was about to piss his pants. they all walked out of the great hall and the hallway. "YOU DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU GOT ME INTO, IF MY MOTHER KILLS ME JUST KNOW IT'S YOUR FAULT!" 

"AHHHHH" Sam hyperventilated and pace back and forth. But Mcgonagall walked by just in time, "what's with you four?" she asked 

"HIM" Sam said pointing to the first year, "You have no clue haw bad I want to beat you up right now!" she spat.  "woah what happened?" Mcgonagall asked again.

"Professor Snape said I have a months worth of detention, A MONTH!"

"don't you think you're over reacting?" Fred rolled his eyes but his eyes widened when Sam gabbed his collar and pulled him down to her face

"MY MOM IS A ASIAN DO YOU NOT GET IT? I'M FALLING A CLASS AND HAVE A MONTH OF DETENTION AHH I'M DEAD....END MY MISERY" she let him go. "oh shit I'm falling a class"

"Why do you have detention?" Mcgonagall said

"Because he" she pointed a accusing finger at the first year, "said I was in on one of their" she pointed another accusing finger at the Weasley's "pranks and I wasn't and he LIED" 

"so you were false accused" 

"yes"

"well you won't have to do detention, I'll talked to professor Snape."

Sam visibly sagged with relief. "oh my god, and you don't think your getting off so easily" she said to the retreating first year. "20 points off Gryffindor "she said ignoring the twins outraged cries. "AND a 2 weeks of detention with flitch, now shoo" she curled her lip in disgust with no sympathy for the child. 

"harsh" George and Fred said at the same time.

"AND YOU TWO"

"you've been saying that a lot" Fred interrupted

Sam scoffed "my mother would have hanged me, you would've never seen me and missed me terribly" she ignored Fred' s 'nah', "now if you'll excuse me I need to go get my grade up in divination" 

"I thought you were gonna skip it?" Fred asked while George rolled his eyes

Sam turned them "how did you know, creep"