𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐘

𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐘, Sam never liked the teacher much but kicking them out of their home is just something else especially  since it's Umbridge. The poor teacher was crying. the women had been going around the whole castle acting as if she rules it. Sam scoffed. 

McGonagall did not seem like was was having it either since she ran out and went to Trelawney. Professor Dumbledore also got involved. Saying that Umbridge had no rights so banish the teachers from the grounds. 

She turned to Verona, they had a free period right now and were sitting in the courtyard when Umbridge started throwing out Trelawney's things. At first Sam thought it was Umbridge's things and she was finally leaving but alas. 

"GET BACK TO CLASS ALL OF YOU" Dumbledore yelled

Sam watched as Harry ran after Dumbledore. As much as she didn't want to believe that You-know-who is back, everything added up. It broke her heart when Amos Diggory yelled out 'MY BOY, THAT'S MY BOY!' it really did. 

She sighed turning back to her homework.

"do you really think she was gonna kick out Trelawney?" Verona asked

"Yes who knows what the toad would do if the got the power of being the headmistress in her hands." Sam answered Verona who was sitting on the ground in front of her. Sam was sitting on the bench across in front of Verona . She had no clue why Verona was sitting on the floor when then was a perfectly good bench right there. There were bushes surrounding them in a half circle giving off the a comforting smell.

 Sams own homework was sitting in a neat pile beside her she finished it a bit ago and now was working on a drawing. It was a drawing of them both Verona and Sam sitting in the courtyard. 

She had always loved drawing. The scene was very peaceful and Sam couldn't help but draw it. Suddenly the sun was blocked out. 

Sam huffed in annoyance and turned around, preparing to tell the person to shove off. Upon Turing around she found it was Fred Weasley himself, standing like some god. 

"Move you big wanker" Fred rolled his eyes well that's what she think he did because she couldn't see him due to the sun. He moved suddenly shoving all the sun in Sam' s eyes her hands instantly went to her eyes. She scowled at him. While he just smiled innocently. 

George was already sitting on the bench across from her and had pulled out his homework as well. What's with everyone doing homework. Fred moves aside her pile of homework and sat next to her. 

"Why are you sitting out here it's freezing." 

"It's not even snowing Fred and the suns out as well" Sam replied

"It's still cold"

Sam shrugged but sniffed, as she already had a cold

Fred smiles knowingly and took off his Gryffindor scarf and put it around her. "Thanks" she said Fred put a hand to his chest dramatically "Samantha Athena Shaklebolt saying thank you? To me? Never in my wildest dreams would I thought this would happen"

 Sam grinned 

" you dream about me?" She said a bit cheekily "

he just grinned

Sam's smile went even bigger and ignored at happiness that bloomed in her heart. Everyone loves compliments. She turned her attention back to her drawing and started humming. "That's nice" Fred said from where he was looking at her essay. Sam rolled her eyes but made no move to snatch it back. " I know"

She made sure to draw Fred and George as well.