𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 woke up feeling refreshed, I mean how could you not when there's no homework and school for a whole week. but its somewhat weird as winter break is coming as well. but Sam ain't complaining

Picking something warm sam went in to take a shower

Picking something warm sam went in to take a shower. she sighed, bathing in the warm water. she came out after a bit and out on a black turtleneck which she tucked into black jeans. she shimmied into a cozy brown jacket and slipped on docs.

Verona joined her as they were walking up the stairs to their common room.

"Harry's hosting some kind of meeting" Verona interrupted the silence

"Harry Potter?"

"No shit"

rolling her eyes she said "how do you know?"

"Fred told me"

"oh okay"

"jealous?" Verona elbowed her

"of course not! why do you think I like him jeez"

Verona smirked "you'll see"

They reached the common room where Cho was waiting. "Hey guys are you gonna come?"

Sam scoffed "what's with everyone and this thing?" 

Verona snorted and grabbed her arm dragging her out and down another set of stairs with Cho and her friend following. They giggled while she shot them a glare. "let me go. I can walk" Sam yanked her arm back which caused Verona to fall on top of Sam and Sam to lose her balance. down they went. they landed at the bottom.

"She is beauty!"

"She is grace!"

Sam glared at the two twins who seemed to pop up everywhere.

Sam got off Verona and glared at her who in turn glared at her. "You pulled my arm!" Verona said "well It wouldn't have happened if you weren't dragging me in the first place!" Sam replied.

"ladies, ladies now lets all be nice and-"

"- not argue"

Sam huffed and dusted her clothes and looked up just in time to see Fred checking her out. he looked away but Sam didn't comment incase her mind was playing tricks on her. 

"dumb hoes" Sam mumbled

"You're always so grumpy" George said shoving his hands into his coat pocket.

"well I wouldn't be if I wasn't surrounded by idiots" Sam snapped.

"you wound me" Fred piped in while Verona was pouting.

Sam rolled her eyes walking towards Hogsmeade. 

☆☆☆☆☆

Shivering and sniffing Sam shuffled -(𝐀𝐍: 𝐡𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫)- into the pig head inn and plopped down Fred sitting on one side while Verona sat on the other. Hermione stood up, grabbing attention.

"umm...Hi" she managed. "so you all know why were here". Sam didn't. Hermione continued, "we need a teacher, a proper teacher, one who's had real experience defending themselves from the dark arts. A kid interrupted.

 "Why?" he asked

"Why? cause you-know-whos back you toss pomp" Ron snapped

Pop off sis thought Sam. The kid just brought more arguing. Sam groaned placing her chin on top of Fred's shoulder who looked at her in surprise but made no move to push her off. 

Then Smith brought up Cedric's death, the whole room lapsed into silence and tensed up. 

Harry put him in his place.