𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒

AN: that picture is gold also sorry kinda had writers block. ALSO 200! reads? YALLLLL

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒  Started soon after the sign up for Dumbledore's Army. Apparently they were supposed to meet in the room of requirement? Sam didn't know what it was but ended up going with Verona.unfortunately Sam had to listen to Verona's squawking the whole way there.

"Oh my god i'm so exited" Verona squealed 

Sam was just pouting the whole way there. What she wanted right now was sleep. they arrived and when they went in Sam was fully awake. it was fantastic. the whole room looked like something out of a kick ass movie. 

"Woah" Sam breathed "I know right" Verona said looked just as awestruck. while Sam was in a daze Fred and George snuck up behind her. "BOO!" 

Sam jumped and squeaked. she put a hand to her cheat, trying to calm the wild heart in there. Her head snapped to the twins who were laughing so hard tears were building in the corner of their eyes....and smacked then upside their heads. 

"Ouch" Fred grumbled, glaring half-heartedly at her. She gave him an innocent smile and blew him a kiss. Fred caught it and then looking at her straight in the eye, threw it on the floor and stomped on it. Sam pouted.

Harry told them to do a patronus, which is supposedly an animal which represents you and keeps away dementors. 

Trying to conjure a patronus seemed easy enough but when it actually happened, Sam was ready to throw her wand on the floor and stomp on it, much like Fred stomping on her imaginary heart. 

'Ok Sam, focus on your happiest memory.' Sam tried to conjure the happiest memory she had ever had, something that bloomed happiness in her heart. She remembered going sky diving with her Mom. the thrill of it just made her smile for some reason. 

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Instead of a silver wisp, a black wisp came out in the shape of the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. People turned their heads and stopped waving their wands to look at it. "whoah" she heard someone breathe. It was a panther with golden swirls on its body. But the most amazing thing about it was the wings. there were wings on the panther. they were mostly black but had blue and purple in them.  

"what in the world is that?" Harry spoke from beside her

"what in the world is that?" Harry spoke from beside her. Sam didn't reply but reacher out her hand, as though to touch it, no not it, him. He was a boy Sam could sense it. He pulled is head up and looked into her eyes. She stroked his head, surprised at the texture. there wasn't fur necessarily but it was still somehow solid but smoke at the same time? 

No matter he was beautiful. Sam looked toward Hermione, raising a eyebrow as though saying what is it? Hermione for the first time didn't know. she shook her head. But something told Sam she was probably going to the library right after wards. 

The panther suddenly disappeared into smoke, people disappointed he was gone turned toward their patronesses again. Sam already did hers so she walked toward Verona who looked at her and said "Damn do you have wings I don't know about?" Sam smiled "I wish but no. did you get yours?" 

"Yes" Verona replied, turning to the baby goat stampede at her feet. Sam's eyes widened at them. "what in the-" There was at least 5 of them, all tiny and cute. "awwwww" Sam cooed. she picked one of them and wiggled her fingers in its face. the little baby started bhaaaing in a giggling type of manner. Sam almost had a heart attack then and there

 "I didn't know it was possible to have more than one patronus let alone baby goats!" Sam said to Verona who was being overrun by baby goats. Verona shrugged with a smile. 

Fred and George walked over, their own patronesses floating behind them, birds. Fred's mouth dropped open and George awed so hard. They both picked up a baby goat and held them. Fred snickered suddenly causing the group to look at him 

"imagine a dementor running away from a herd of angry baby goats" they had a nice laugh at that.