𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

𝐀𝐍: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 woke with a start, clutching her hands to her head. The words still spun around her head though. Her head was ponding with such force it seemed like it was going to explode. "stop" she whispered to no one in particular "please, stop" silent tears streamed down her face as she pulled her knees to her. The lonely Ravenclaw was curled on the floor, nestled in the corner between her nightstand and bed. Samantha leaned against the bed side table, looking at the beautiful moon that shone oh so brightly, unlike herself. 

The first thing she saw when she awoke was a concerned Verona looking down at her. She was still on the floor and her back was killing her. 

"What in Merlin are you doing on the floor?"

Sam shook her head letting the dried tear stains on her face do the talking. Her eyes felt puffy and gross. Verona's eyes softened and pulled her up. "come" she took her to the girls bathroom where Verona washed Sam's face thoroughly using warm water. Then took her clothes off and told her to take a shower while she brought clothes. 

Sam just let the water run its fingers through her hair while she sat their staring at nothing but empty space...just as empty as her heart. Almost too soon she felt hands pull her out and into the cold air. Verona dressed her in her uniform buttoning up her dress shirt and pulling on both her skirt and stockings. 

Her thimble fingers doing all the work quickly and silently. She pulled her out sat her on the bed while she sat beside her. and almost hesitantly Verona said 

"is- is it...her?"

Sam nodded in silent confirmation. "I thought the nightmares were gone" Verona gave her a motherly look. "they were" Sam replied speaking for the first time that morning "But they started again and-and they're even worse then before." choking down the sob that threatened to  spill. 

Verona said nothing but pulled the broken girl into her arms and let her rest there as long as she dared. Her heart went out the Samantha, she went through so much yet still managed to smile. It broke her heart to see her like this, all morning long the dazed and empty look never leaving her face. 

☆☆☆☆☆

During breakfast she managed to push most of everything into the back of her mind, what was now left was just the lack of sleep she got last night, not only that but it left her emotionally exhausted as well. 

She caught George's eye from across the Gryffindor table. 'you look like shit' he mouthed, making a small smile flicker across her face. 'haha very funny' she mouthed back. George just grinned. 

She looked back at Verona who had a small smile playing on her face as well. "Ya know" Verona started out of the blue "I think I'm Lesbian" Sam almost choked on the tea in her mouth and turned to face her best friend "HUH" Sam said bewildered. "shhhh" Verona hushed her as if her coming out wasn't a big deal at all! Sam jumped up grabbing her hand and dragged her out of the great hall. 

"ok so you're lesbian, like lesbian, lesbian as in you like girls?" Sam asked again. Verona smiled and nodded a dreamy expression taking over her face before she snapped out of it and looked at Sam with furrowed eyebrows. "do you have a problem?"  Surprise flashed across her face then Sam laughed 

"of course not! buuuut since we are reveling things um I'm Bi" 

Silence

Then screaming

"AHHHH" Verona jumped around "oh my god" Sam was just laughing.

When the two walked back in Dasiy their roommate looked at them and tilted her head "did something happen between you two?" They just looked at each other and smiled "nothing"

☆☆☆☆☆

𝐈 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓