𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 and you bet everyone was exited for it. though not many were particularly happy about being awoken at 5 am, one of them being your very own Sam. she rubbed her eyes to try to keep them awake but all she did was hurt her eyes. She sat against a wall leaning on Daisy's shoulder who in turn was sleeping. 

Sam yawned and through blurry eyes she could see two tall figures coming toward them

Sam yawned and through blurry eyes she could see two tall figures coming toward them. She knew who it was, even if her eyes were closed. one of them plopped in front of her and laid down on her lap curling up. Samantha too tired to deal with their BS, pushed him off. Fred looked at her with puppy eyes. Samantha being who she was, scowled at him but put down her legs, albeit a bit reluctantly but still. Fred beamed and laid down once more in her lap. 

"ahem ahem"

Samantha's eyes flew open to see so much pink that it hurt her already sore her eyes. Umbridge flaked her wand so them Fred was sitting up right and at least 6 feet away from Sam. Fred looked like a little child sitting there and pouting that Sam had to snicker. "it is not permitted to have the opposite gender near each other" Umbridge said. Sam turned to Verona who was fully awake and cracked a smile. Verona smirked back understanding what she meant, The rule wouldn't be stopping lesbians any time soon. 

Umbridge saw this and frowned but when she didn't find anything wrong she turned away with a hmph. Sam stuck her tongue at her back.

The tables were gone in the great hall leaving it looking even bigger than before. There were many cardboard boxes in one corner and all of the members of every house looked tired and grumpy well almost every house, all houses expect for Hufflepuff. 

"ATTENTION" Dumbledores voice rang out gathering the attention of everyone. "today we will decorate our very own precious Hogwarts for Christmas together to ensure house unity." several groans were heard out through out the great hall. "SILENCE, The teacher will give you your tasks and find your groups. also you are not allowed to use magic." the whole hall was silent before their were cries of outrage. Dumbledore looked fed up. This time it was Ginny who told everyone to shut up. surprisingly everyone listened. 

Sams group was decorating some fake cardboard boxes as fake gifts to under the Christmas tree that another group was decorating. Her group consisted of mostly Gryffindors (only a few that she knew Ginny, Fred, George, Navida, Seamus and Harry) about two Slytherins (Draco and some other Slytherin) no Hufflepuffs and a few Ravenclaws (Sam, Verona, Daisy, and a few others.) 

"This is so stupid" Draco grumbled. "look who's talking" Harry rolled his eyes, placing down the bow he was inspecting. Sam sat down between Fred ad George and told George to pass her a box which she wrapped in wrapping paper of a pattern of snowman. she but a bow on it and said "ta-da" 

"ok" Fred said rubbing his chin and got to work on a box. Sam took a marker and wrote,

From: Draco Malfoy to: Harry Pottah and gave it to Draco who was supposed to put it in a pile to put it under the tree but flipped out when he read the tag, causing Harry to look at the tag over his shoulder and laugh. Draco cursed at Sam and ripped out the tag. "there's nothing in there Malfoy its called a fake present for a reason." Sam said rolling her eyes. "I know that" Draco snapped and shoved it in the pile. 

The whole time it was just Draco and Harry bickering so much that they sounded like a married couple. Fred was just half confused and half determined and Verona was humming a plants song under her breath. George probably got the most done and had asked Fred if he needed help but Fred just flipped him off. Over all it wasn't bad.