74|| Another chapter, what else? (Part 2)

Aika placed her guitar back into its stand and sat down on her office chair with a sigh. She had just finished redecorating her room. She arranged the entire room with her bedroom on one side and her music 'studio' set up near the bedroom entrance. She had already arranged where her electric guitar, acoustic guitar, keyboard and even a microphone. She still has her new steel drum to set up as well as a launchpad.

Aika picked up her launchpad and walked over to her desk where her laptop was already there waiting. She then examined the item. "Now, let's see.... how do I work you, little guy?"

She knew the object wouldn't answer back. Of course, objects don't simply talk. They never talk- it's bizarre if they did.

There was a knock. Two knocks. Aika looked up from what she was working on. "Come in!"

Footsteps. Aika slowly turned around in her office chair to find Giselle standing. The girl was wearing a red with white spots top, and light blue jeans. Her long silky straight hair was let out and she had a thick red headband.

Giselle looked around the room in awe. "Wow," she then smiled at her housemate, "I see you've been busy."

"I wanted to feel more organised here. Want a mini-tour?" Aika shrugged.

Giselle nodded back. She noticed her friend had gotten up from her seat and gestured to the bedroom side.

"This is the bedroom side with my bed, wardrobe and desk, and this.." Aika then gestured to the music side, "Is my mini music studio. And that concludes the mini-tour."

"Wow, this tour is amazing." Giselle looked around the room in wonder before she looked at her friend.

"Are you sure you aren't being sarcastic?"

"Maybe a little," Giselle then laughed. "You're going on the server? I'm here to remind you that you are required there."

"Oh right, I forgot about that." Aika immediately sat down her chair, "I'll meet you guys there."

Giselle nodded and walked out of the room. Aika, however, spun around in her chair before she turned to her laptop to talk to her friends.

•.:°×⭐💻×°:.• (Bob is playing video games with Jay)

"Blah blah blah blah blah..." the TV went- or as so Lizzy thought it went. She was in the living room listening to the news reporter drone on about... mobile phone usage? She shook her head listening to the news.

The world is changing. She knew that already. She also knew changes happen for reasons. Things are not going to stay the same forever. Everyone would have to embrace the new changes in life.

Okay, maybe she is thinking a bit too deeply.

Lizzy tucked a strand of her short blonde hair behind her ear and grabbed the TV remote. She switched the TV off and got out her tablet next to her, turning it on and going to the group chat immediately.

Giselle entered the living room, hugging her rose gold laptop. She spotted her best friend focusing on her laptop and smiled, sitting next to her but keeping a distance. Lizzy didn't look up. Giselle sighed and opened her laptop, turning it on.

"Hey, Giselle." Lizzy finally said. Giselle blinked in surprise.

"How do you know it is me?"

"I heard your sigh."

"Oh"

"..."

"..."

"..."