69|| The Best Vacay Ever #4: WHY SO MANY WHITEBOARDS??

Alternative chapter title: Who is Most Likely

•.:°×═🌟🌟🌟═×°:.• (From left to right: Cheryl, John and Jason- wait what?)

[DAY 4]

"Lily, why is tying your hair into a high bun so hard?" Phoebe complained, as she carefully tugged Lily's curly blonde hair up to do a high ponytail.

Lily shrugged. She was sitting, cross-legged on the living room floor, staring at the TV. On the TV screen, there was a new report on a guy escaping with 24 dogs. She wasn't the only one in the room, Sam, Phoebe, Sabrina and Leo were there as well, but they weren't watching the news.

Sabrina was busy reading something on her phone, Sam was writing a story on his phone while Leo was busy doing pirouettes in the background. Phoebe, however, was brushing Lily's curly hair, trying to tie it to a high bun.

Frustrated, Phoebe sighed, "This is hard."

"If you think it is hard, you can let go. I don't mind." Lily smiled. Phoebe nodded and let go of Lily's curly hair immediately, allowing it to cover Lily's face. Lily chuckled.

Phoebe did as well, "Oh my goodness Lily."

"Is this what being a tree feels like?"

"Probably." Lily chuckled from behind her locks. The two girls ended up bursting into laughter.

They stopped when Gilbert(a) walked into the room. The male was looking around the room, "Hey guys, have you seen Skyler anyways?" He noticed Lily with her hair covering her face, "What is that?"

"Hello," Lily flipped her curly hair back. Gilbert ended up giving a high pitched scream. This, of course, made Lily laugh loudly, "Did I really made you that scared? It's only me!"

"Wait, Lily?!" Gilbert then cleared his throat. "What were you doing."

"Being myself."

"...Right. But have you seen Skyler?"

"Why do you want to see Skyler?" Sam asked, looking up from his phone.

"Well... I want to spend time with him cause he likes it."

"What do you mean? He hates it Gilberta." Sabrina sighed. Gilbert pouted.

"My name isn't Gilberta. That name is a mistake."

"But I find the name cute 'Gilberta'."

Gilbert sighed (wait- did Gilbert just SiGh?), "Ok new rule. Only Sabrina can call me Gilberta."

"What makes you think we can listen to you, Gilberta?" Sam smiled, turning off his phone.

"I said ONLY SABRINA can call me Gilberta. How on earth do the sane signs make rules easily?"

"Because you can't be trusted with making the rules?" a female's voice giggled. Everyone turned to find Vivian standing near the doorway, her arms crossed. "We all love the name, Gilberta."

"But I don't like it."

Vivian shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever. Skyler could be busy."

"I mean... guess so." Gilbert then plopped down onto the couch and stared at the ceiling. He then glanced at the TV, "If Skyler is missing then where's Sienna?"

"With Lizzy, Alex, Tyler and Jay," Leo answered.

Ever since the zodiacs had met up with their new friends, some of them get to meet up with them. Gilbert blinked his eyes in surprise. "To where?"