58|| Vincent and Vivian's idea

I have two exams left, and today was a free day, so I managed to work on this chapter.

So I was thinking about having another interactive chapter. Like, the last interactive chapter it was a Q&A. I am thinking about doing a 'Truth or Dare' chapter or a 'Would You Rather' but I am still thinking about it.

So what do you guys think? 'Truth or Dare', 'Would You Rather' or something else?

Also, would you like arcs? Like it would be the first person P.O.V of a character. I am still thinking about that idea. 

Also, I have been thinking about extending the date for the contest to 30th November. Mainly because most of you guys are still thinking about it and it gives people more time to work on it. Looking forward to those entries.

•.:°×═⭐═×°:.•

Weeks past for the zodiacs. They have started revising for their exams and even spent time together. They have also spent time on their phones...... a long time on their phones. This raised concerns for Vincent and Vivian.

It raised concerns for the two so much, the two ha a conversation about an idea.

It is now the weekend for the zodiacs and Tyler is busy watching a romantic comedy movie on his phone in the living room. He smiled as he watched the movie, peacefully. He was delighted that he never got any disruptions. 

Well, he was interrupted by Cameron slithering like a snake into the living room. From the look of the Capricorn male's face, he had a look of fear combined with worry. Tyler paused the movie and turned off his phone. The Taurus male then turned to Cam, "Hey Cameron, what's the matter?"

"HIDE YOUR PHONE FROM VINCENT. QUICK!"

Tyler raised an eyebrow. He scanned the room before turning to Cameron, "Why?"

"Don't you know? Vincent has been acting strange! He snatched my phone while I was watching an episode of ponies and friendship!" Cameron replied. The male notice Tyler snickering, "Stop that! This is a serious matter!"

"Well, you should. He may take your phone next!"

"What makes you say that?" Tyler smirked, waving his phone around. Suddenly Vincent walked into the room and smiled when he saw Tyler's phone. The Virgo male snatched the phone from Tyler.

"Should have listened to me," Cameron muttered. Vincent chuckled and admired the three phones he is holding: his, Cameron's and Tyler's.

"HEY! Give me back my phone!" Tyler cried. 

Vincent shook his head. He heard the doorbell ring and skipped away to it. Tyler and Cameron followed the male, "Hey!"

"In a moment," Vincent answered as he opened the door. There at the door was Vivian carrying an open treasure chest with phones inside. Vincent placed the three phones in the chest.

"That's everything!" Vivian smiled, closing the chest. 

"EXCUSE ME? WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE, PLACING OUR PHONES IN A CHEST??? NUH-UH. I DID NOT TELL YOU TO DO THAT!" Tyler yelled.

Vincent and Vivian turned to the furious Taurus male. They then gave him a nod. Tyler and Cameron blinked in surprise and exchanged glances.

"Was I too loud?" Tyler asked.

"No, no. Vivian and I just need to tell everyone about this idea we have been discussing," Vincent shook his head. This made Tyler and Cameron raise their eyebrows.