15|| Giselle needs a job....like seriously

A couple of days passed in Zodiac Street. The days were starting to get hotter and the homework started piling up. But even when the homework started piling up, the zodiacs have finished it and managed to give just in time for the due date (except for Tyler who missed one assignment one time, but eh).
Now it is the weekend everyone is either at home chillaxing or at work.

Sabrina was sitting near the window on her Macbook. She was home alone since Phoebe is watching Endgame wth Tyler, Lily and Levin, and Carol is at House 6 since she needs help from Vivian for English. Anyways, Sabrina had just finshed her shift at the cafe (as suggested by the uniform) and she is currently Skyping her aunt who is overseas in Australia  doing her work. Sabrina doesn't Skype her aunt that much due to timezones, but since she is bored, she decided to do it for today.

Sabrina's aunt, Aunt Julia, is a zoologist. Now for those who don't know what that is, a zoologist studies a certain species or a group of species, in the wild or capativity. Since Sabrina's aunt is a huge fan of animals, it makes sense for her to be a zoologist.

"It's been a while since we last talked Julia." Sabrina smiled, "I miss you."

And in case you are wondering, Sabrina calls her aunt by her first name. She never bothered to insert 'aunt' in front of the name for reasons.

"I miss you too. It has been-what- a couple of months." her aunt chuckled, "You haven't changed a bit."

Sabrina snorted with laughter. She heard the doorbell ring, but assumed it was Gilbert so she ignored it. 

"It has been a couple of months, not years." 

"I know... but everyone says people change when they haven't seen each otherfor so long. Guess I was wrong."

Sabrina chuckled, "How's work going for you?"

"Work is great! I got to see a baby koala!" Aunt Julia smiled, "It was honestly sooooooooooooo cute! I wanted to hold it and take a picture of it, but my boss said not to since it would be disrupting wildlife."

"Your boss has a fair point. I mean he...or she not assuming genders... has to tame a childish worker like you."

"OI!" her aunt laughed, "THAT'S SO RUDE. My boss wouldn't think that. He is a nice guy!"

"But it is true!" Sabina cracked up in laughter, "Question is your boss single like you?"

"...Yes. Also he is one year older than me." Aunt Julia replied. She raised an eyebrow, "Why'd you ask?"

"I don't know..." Sabrina smirked, "You text me gushing about him. I have a feeling you  two will fall in love and then get married and oh- have children as well!"

"SABRINA!" her aunt blushed, "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?"

The two burst into laughter. One of the reasons why Sabrina loves her aunt is.. she is like an older sister to her. Since Sabrina is an only children, her aunt acts like an older sister to her. But in payment, Sabrina teases her aunt a lot.

"I have no idea. Fanfiction." Sabrina replied with a shrug.

"Let me guess... those 7 hot Korean guys which swoon their fans' hearts."

"They're called BTS, Julia. That and also other fanfics."

"O h? I am suspicious. What other fanfics?"

"Anime!"

"What sort of anime?"

"I can't tell you that?" Sabrina replied, poking her tongue out.

"I am getting suspicious."

"It's nothing bad."

"Uh huh, I SO BELIEVE THAT."