68|| The Best Vacay Ever #3: Confession

[DAY 3]

Snickering.

That was the first thing Skyler heard after he had slowly opened his eyes from sleeping on the couch and noticed the crazies looking down from the indoor balconies, snickering.

Skyler sat up from his position and furrowed his eyebrows, "What's so funny?"

His response was laughter back. The Scorpio male rolled his eyes and turned to find.... wait Carol is gone. He sighed and glanced up at the Crazy signs.

"I'm serious. What's so funny?"

"Soooooo Kyle, how was your sleep with Carol?" Leo snickered. Skyler gritted his teeth and grabbed a cushion nearby, tossing it up in the air. Unfortunately, it smacked Skyler's face making Leo roll his eyes, "Wow Kyle. Work on your aim."

"You guys are the rudest group I've ever met," Skyler huffed yanking the cushion on his face. He then got off the couch and stood up, "All we did is watch a movie and slept. That's it your morons."

"What's the commotion here?" a female's voice asked, making the others turn towards where the voice came from.

Everyone turned to find Carol looking confused. The girl had already got changed for the day: a red singlet with blue denim shorts with a black belt. She wore white socks and was carrying a pair of red sneakers. The girl had also let her hair out with two red barrettes (one slid on both sides of her head).

Skyler's mouth dropped open when he saw his girlfriend standing there. He then pointed an accusing finger to the Crazy Squad, "They're being immature again."

"I see," Carol nodded. She walked over to the doorway near the foyer and placed her sneakers down before walking over to Skyler again and looking up at the Crazy Squad, "You guys should get ready for breakfast. We're buying swimsuits today according to Lizzy."

"FINALLY. I was counting down the minutes we are going to use that pool in the backyard!" Cameron called out as he walked away from the balcony. The other Crazy Squad members did the same thing.

Skyler breathed a sigh of relief, "Thanks Carol."

"Now hold on Mr Moody. You need to get ready as well, we wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting."

"Oh."

Skyler quickly got up from the couch and ran upstairs to get ready. As for Carol, she smiled to herself before sitting down on the couch to check the weather on her phone.

•.:°× ×°:.• (Huh? Where did Bob go? Hmm... maybe he is with Zoe.)

After everyone had got ready and had breakfast, they all went swimsuit shopping. Everyone caught a bus to get to the town without having to walk for a long time.

After buying their swimsuits, everyone split off into different groups heading off into different directions:

Leo, Vincent, Sabrina, Cameron, Cleo and Pete have decided to take a walk around the town.
Colin, Aika, Giselle, Alex, Lily and Tyler decided to visit the arcade.
Gilbert, Arlen, Vivian, Sienna, Phoebe and Alyssa have all decided to go the ice cream parlour to get icecream.
Skyler, Levin, Sam, Carol, Lizzy and Tahlia, however, all decided to take a trip to the beach but all decided to not swim there just yet.

•.:°× ×°:.• (Zoe's not here as well and so is Bob! Maybe they are with Jay)

"Look at all the ice-cream flavours here!" Phoebe gasped pressing her hands against the display fridge (?) at the different flavours of ice-cream.