76|| Changes

A/N: I am not a huge huge fan of this chapter. Other chapters are fine but it's just this chapter. And due to that, this may feel rushed, BUT I PROMISE to make it up to you. I have been putting aside this chapter for a while before realising that it isn't gonna solve anything by doing that.

I have already planned something regarding the villainizations. I also kinda feel a little burnt out, but I'll manage.
Also lately I was thinking about the future of Zodiac Street (don't panic, it's not over yet despite being standing here for SO LONG). I have something in plan for that which I'll explain at the end.

I may have a long explanation explaining why this chapter is so late.

•.:°×══×°:.•

Alyssa was bored. She was bored for a long time now.

Before she was a ball of energy. Now she is lying down on her bed, playing with a green alien plushie. She fumbled with the plushie, once, twice before she grew frustrated and harshly threw the plushie to a wall.

"I'm bored!" she declared before noticing no one was in the same room as her. She normally does this. Lily would complain that Alyssa was being too childish for her age. But in the end, it is a natural habit Alyssa finds hard to get rid of.

She walked over to the green alien plushie with a sigh, picked it up, and stormed out of the room and down the stairs.

She stormed into the kitchen where Lily is seated at the kitchen island on her laptop. Alyssa noticed her friend talking and laughing at the laptop screen and making random gestures. She then heard Levin's voice from the laptop.

Yep... seems like Lily is doing an online call.

Silently, Alyssa walked over to the kitchen island and stood behind Lily, firmly hugging the alien plushie. There she noticed Vivian, Tahlia and Lizzy on the call, but Vivian had her microphone and video off while the other two were having their microphones and videos on. She also noticed that Lizzy is eating a bowl of ice cream, while comfortably covering herself with a pink blanket.

"And it still rings in my head now. And I can't seem to get it out," Lily sighed, "You know that feeling when someone presents you with something so catchy, it still runs around in your head?"

"Oh absolutely," Tahlia and Levin agreed with Lizzy nodding with an 'mmph'.

"What rings around in your head?" Alyssa asked, squeezing the plushie. She heard a small squeak from her housemate and noticed her glaring at her.

"Why do you have to scare me like that?"

"Why aren't you answering my question?"

"You haven't even answered my question yet."

"I'm bored."

"Go away and play with your plushie, you child."

"Don't call me that! How dare you!"

"Am I wrong though?" Lily crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow, "You act like that anyways."

"But at least I don't act like Gilbert. I least I am not fu-" Alyssa paused, "Sorry. Language.

"Anyways, what I said earlier. Me being bored. That's my response. Where's yours?"

Lily sighed and turned back to her laptop. She mouthed "I am so sorry" before she turned to Alyssa, "You know what you always sing. That's what is in my head."

"What does she chant?" Lizzy mumbled from the call. Lily turned to the screen and sighed.

"You wouldn't want to know. She got this one meme from the most popular app and would not stop chanting about it."