16|| Dinner Party

For some reason I had thought of an idea where there would be 12 chapters representing a zodiac and that chapter has the male and female zodiac's POV (eg: for the Aries chapter there would be Alex's POV and Alyssa's POV.)
I am still thinking...

°+*:;;:**:;;:*+°

Tonight, Tyler is in a confused mood. Why? Cause Cameron and Vincent have been acting weird. The two males had cleaned up the entire house and made sure it looked fancy. They were also dressed in formal suits with ties and groomed their hair. They even made Tyler do the same.

The Taurus male is now lying down on the couch, channel surfing. He heard Cameron carry plates from the kitchen to the veranda in the backyard. He had also heard Vincent mumbling to himself as he checked the house for anything messy. Tyler thought of the many possibilities why his two housemates were acting this way. Maybe their bosses are coming over? Maybe Cameron had invied someone rich.

Tyler shrugged those options off. He had a feeling they would not be true, and besides it's not like it is serious. Tyler ended up finding the perfect show to the TV show.... and it was Masterchef. Tyler stayed silent as  he watched what was happening on the screen. He gripped the TV remote and his mouth watered when he saw the delicious food.
Eventually the TV remote got snatched and the TV got turned off. Tyler sat up and turned to whoever snatched the remote.

There standing behind him, was Vincent, and he did not looked impressed that Tyler isn't doing anything. Tyler sighed and glared at his housemate, "What was that about bro?"

"Instead of helping us with tonight.." Vincent frowned, "You are watching TV."

"Yeah, what about it? It's not like anything important is going to happen tonight." Tyler laughed.

"You're wrong. Something important is happening tonight."

This made Tyler raise an eyebrow, "What's happening tonight."

"All of our friends in Zodiac Street  are coming here for a dinner party," Vincent smiled, "A formal one in fact. We need this place spotless  before the others arrive. Tahlia, Vivian and Cleo are coming here in a couple of minutes to help."

"But Vinny-" Tyler asked, "Why are they coming over here? What is the dinner party for?"

"The thing is-" Vincent started. He then heard the doorbell ring and did a stressed sigh,"Nevermind, you'll figure it out later on. Tahlia, Vivian and Cleo are here I think. I need you and Cleo to put up the fairy lights in the sunroom. Got that?"

Tyler nodded. He stood up, "Where are the fairy lights?"

"Ask Cam. I think they are in the kitchen. Now hurry."

Tyler rolled his eyes and hurried to the kitchen. When he got there he found a cardboard box with the words 'fairy lights' written on in black marker. Tyler sighed, picked up the box and then walked to the sunroom.

°+*:;;:**:;;:*+°

It was soon the dinner party. All the zodiacs are now at House 2's sunroom seated at a long table with 12 chairs around it. Fairylights hung down from the roof and the table had an elegant velvet white table cloth along with a gold ribbon around the edge.

Vincent couldn't help but notice how well everyone was dressed. The girls were all wearing elegants dresses while the boys were decked out in suits. Alex however just wore a red shirt with black pants and black polished shoes.

The place was full of the sounds of chatter and the clinking of cuttery and plates. Amist the chatter, only one person was looking distant and remained silent.