84|| We love you Vincent!

I'm not sure if anyone got a notification of this chapter or the last chapter. My Wattpad was acting up so I am worried in case the notifications didn't work. Can you guys let me know if the notif works?

Also for some important reason, I want to hear your thoughts on post-interval. Anything you like? Anything you want me to bring back from older chapters? Any characters you want me to write more on? Any ideas for future chapters?

I'm asking this because I am hoping to use post-interval as an improved version of the plot, the writing and the characters. But I am curious to know if you guys enjoyed this arc because I certainly enjoyed writing it. I want to know what you think of it for future chapters.

-= ⭐️ =- (Zoe woke up)

It was yet another morning at Zodiac Street. Well, another early morning at Zodiac Street.

Phoebe snuggled under her duvet, hugging her penguin plush close. She was curled up into a tight ball, shielding herself from the rays of sun slipping past the curtains. She ignored the sounds of the birds singing outside her window.

She did not ignore her phone ringing a seaside-themed song. She groaned, rising from her bed and rubbed her eyes. "Ugh..." She snatched her phone off her bedside table and squinted at the screen.

Six in the morning. Lovely. No one is awake during this time. She sighed and unlocked the phone screen to check her messages

She decided to check on Tyler's messages first. She knew he was asleep during this time but she decided to send him a text.

teddy bear 🧸

(gooooood morninggggg 💕)>

Delivered, of course. She smiled at her message and placed her phone on her bedside table.

She faced the ceiling, arms spread out by her side.

'Today is going to be a great day!' she thought before she rolled off her bed.

-= ⭐️ =- (Zoe is making smoothies for herself and Bob!)

Two hours later, when Phoebe returned sipping a homemade greens smoothie, Tyler replied to her message.

<(morning my queen 💕👸)

<(how was your sleep?)

<(did you sleep well?)

Phoebe, who just finished her smoothie, placed her drink jar on her bedside table. She typed back a response.

(Yes! Last night was probably the best night's rest I've ever gotten! 😁)>

(I had an amazing dream!)>

Seen by Tyler. She noticed a thought bubble popping up.

<(That's lovely!)

<(I'm kinda curious about the dream now)

(you want me to spill the dream?)>

<(yes! ❤️)

(but i wanted to know your dream)>

<(my dream is boring. nothing happened)

(oh...)>

<(but i want to know yours! pls tell me the dream plsplspls)