14|| Broken Hearts

It is six in the morning. The zodiacs were all eating pancakes. They had already packed up their stuff and left their suitcases in the bus. They had also already gave the hotel back their keys, making sure they haven't left anything behind.

°+*:;;:**:;;:*+°

The zodiacs are all sitting at a table for 24 people. No one had uttered a single word since they all know they would miss California.

"I wish we can stay here longer.." Levin sighed.

"Me too, but home calls for us too." Tahlia sighed, "I mean there's school."

"And work," Lizzy added.

"And also the pets," Skyler added. He was devastated since his alarm idea was a massive fail. Turns out Vivian woke up earlier than the alarm. He decided to upgrade the plan and use it next time.

"Speaking of pets, who is taking care of them?" Carol asked, "We couldn't just leave the pets by themselves."

"Actually.....I didn't tell you guys this I think. Me, Pete, Arlen and Alyssa left our pets with my sister Melissa and her husband Jesse. I know they would take good care of them."

(Big thank you to Mei aka _Meillo_ for helping me with the names.)

"Wait..... I have an older brother named Jesse and he got married to this woman named Melissa. Is Jesse......Jesse Sampson?" Sam asked.

"Yes," Lizzy replied. Her eyes widened, "Wait..... don't tell me-"

The two exchanged a smile. They could hardly believe the news. That's when Sabrina interrupted the moment.

"Hate to interrupt this shocking moment, but I have two things." Sabrina pointed out, "One; I didn't know Lizzy had an older sister and Sam had an older brother."

"Well,now you know," Sam replied scratching the back of his head.

"I also have another older sister, but she ditched us and moved to to the other side of the world

"Why?" Tahlia asked.

"She loves it there."

"Oh."

"Anyways. Number two; Lizzy, Aika and Arlen have pets?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah. I own a small cute white dog, Arlen owns a turtle while Alyssa owns a parakeet." Lizzy replied.

"IT'S NOT A PARAKEET, IT'S A PARAYEET." Alyssa shouted.

"SAME. DIFFERENCE." Lizzy playfully smacked Alyssa on the arm.

There was an awkward silence that followed. For some reason, Sienna was in an awfullly quiet mood. Gilbert noticed and poked Sienna's cheek. "You're quiet today. Cheer up."

"No." Sienna huffed. Then she picked up her food and moved to an empty table nearby. The others noticed and they gave each other worried glances.

"What happened to Sienna?" Gilbert asked, "Did I do something wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong, but she has been like this for a while now," Vincent replied, shaking his head. He looked over at Sienna and frowned.

Another silence. Aika and Leo (who were sitting next to each other) exchanged glances with each other. They then started mumbling.

"Should we...tell them?" Leo whispered to Aika.

"I have a feeling it would be more dramatic later on," Aika whispered back.