07

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】
Detroit ⇄ 2:31 PM.

"Mason I'm finna go, bye bye." I snickered.

"Okay, I not care." He shrugged and pushed his room door closed.

"I just kn-" I pushed his door back open, "Why you being so mean."

"I not." He smiled playing with his remote. "I watch tv?"

"What you wanna watch?" I asked sitting on his bed grabbing the remote.

"Mmm." He walked up to the tv as I went through . "Stop!"

"This?"

"Yea." He nodded and I clicked on the Spider-Man movie.

"Did you use that pot today?"

"No." He shook his head.

"You gotta pee?"

"I not know." He shrugged as he sat in his chair.

I stood up to go grab the pot out the bathroom and brought it to him.

"Here." I sat it down.

He pulled his pants down and his diaper before sitting down on it. "Man put yo thang in the pot." I laughed .

He did as I told him and I grabbed his small cover and covered his legs up.

"When you pee, tell me and then you can get up."

"Okay."

I went into the kitchen seeing Muwop laying on the counter with one of his legs on the other as he ate grapes and was on the phone.

"So you saying if I cut these bitches off, you gone buy me a ps5?"

I laughed silently to myself as I went in the fridge. I grabbed Mason milk and then a pop tart out the cabinet.

I went back in his room smelling shit. "Dawg what is that smell?"

"Da, my tummy hurt." Mason whined . I walked back out going to grab the peptobismol hearing him grunting. "It's not coming out." He continued to whine.

"Here." I put the syringe up to his mouth and gave it to him as he made a face and I handed him his milk.

"Da, that's nasty." He pointed to it.

"It's gone help you poop." I told him giving him the pop tart as he sat the milk down.

"Stay." He demanded.

"You in here shitting, what you want me to stay for?" I turned around.

"I done." He stood up and it was a bunch of poop in the lil pot thing.

"You don't gotta poop no more?"

"No." He shook his head about to sit on his bed .

"Mason wait!" He jumped . "Nigga you finna have shit all on yo sheets, hold on." I grabbed his diaper and wipes.

I decided to wait to put him in the pull-ups because he was just getting started with potty training .