00.

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】
Detroit ⇄ 2:31 PM.

"Yea get the fuck out and take yo son, you don't do anything I tell you to!" My auntie yelled causing me to sigh grabbing Mason's hand as he whined.

"Chill out with allat whining." I told him and she busted in our room.

"Now! Get out now!"

Really hate this bitch man.

My mama died when I was 15, I'm 18 now. My daddy ain't been in my life since.. well never.I never met him or seen him, all I had growing up was my mama and my two smaller sisters but they moved with they daddies.

My auntie gave me hell soon as I had Mason, his mama gave me him and just left. I don't know where she went, she just disappeared. So I was stuck with a newborn baby and didn't know what to do.

I definitely took care of my responsibilities though, from the first day till now.

"Y'all can pack y'all shit right now,  I want you out right now! You don't listen to shit I say, you think just cause you got Mason and you 18 that mean you grow-"

"Aight Latoya." I cut her off and she tried to swing at me but I dodged it. "See now you doing too much! I'm getting my shit ain't I? So why you in here fucking with me?!"

"Get out now Stacks! And I'm not playing with you."

"Aight Latoya."

She left out the room and I got all of Masons things. I had a couple suit cases so I just grabbed those throwing all his shit in there.

His only filled up one because his clothes were so small. I threw my clothes in the other one . I turned around seeing Mason sleep on the floor.

I took the suit cases out to my car, which I didn't even know if I could keep now since Latoya was kicking me out but I was good for atleast another month.

I threw two in the truck since that's all it could fit and I put the other one in the passenger seat.

I went back in grabbing my pillows and covers and every other thing I owned.

This like her 10th time kicking me out this month and Ian coming back no more fuck it.

I finished getting all my shit before taking it out to the car. I came back in grabbing Mason, I made sure to grab his pacifier.

Taking him out to the car, I buckled him in and closed the door before getting in the drivers seat and pulling off.

I checked my phone looking for nearby hotels since I had some money on me for right now.

I made my way to Little Cecars since they pizza was cheap and it would last since it was two of us.

I got two boxes of pizza paying for it before leaving out . Once we made it to the hotel, I paid for three nights which was only a couple hundred.

I laid Mason down locking him in the room before going outside to get our stuff.

By the time I was finished doing that, he was wide awake with a mug on his face as he looked around.

"You hungry?" I asked him closing the door and locking it.

"Mhm." He nodded and I grabbed a paper towel handing him a slice a pizza.

Now what the fuck am I gone do?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Thoughts ?

I gotta find faceclaims🙄, I can't find nobody that I think will fit.

Excuse the mistakes, hopefully I keep this up.