18.

【 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴  ∥ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 】
Detroit ⇄ 5:40 PM.

I got in the car leaving the hospital . I just was excited that I got to see my son after 3 whole days .

They went ahead and inspected the house while I was in the hospital to make the process faster and of course, it met the requirements.

"Send me the address to the place." Muwop said .

"I sent it already." I responded .

"Damn 30 minutes? Where they at ? Canada?"

"Yo ass dumb as hell." I laughed .

"I know you ain't just say Canada." Two made a face .

"Hell yea."

"Canada is a whole other country."

"Oh." He made a face . "Shut up I had a slow moment."  He said as he pulled off .

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Muwop knocked on the door since they had to push me around in this bullshit ass wheelchair .

"I need a electric wheelchair, I feel like a lil ass kid in this."

"You be saying the most random shit." Beezo laughed .

The door opened and it was the same white lady, the caseworker from the hospital . She welcomed us with a smile and allowed us in her house .

"Mason is right down the hall, in the play room." She told us and I nodded , Muwop pushed me to the room.

"Mason." I called his name and he turned around . He looked confused for a second then he ran to me .

"Daaaaa, I missed you." He said as i picked him up.

"I missed you too, you ready to go home?"

"Mhm." He nodded .

"I'm finna have one , fuck it." Muwop said . "That's some shit that'll make a grown man cry." He exaggerated.

"Mannnnn." I laughed.

"I have everything he came in right here," She handed me a bookbag . "He has a couple extra outfits in there along with some toys."

"Aw thank you, say thank you Mason."

"Thank you." He smiled . "Bye Ms.Carey , see you!" He exclaimed as we went out the door .

"Bye Mason!" She smiled and waved .

"You like Ms.Carey?" I asked him.

"Mhm, her give me snacks and toys." He nodded .

I laughed getting into the car, Beezo put my wheelchair in the back and we headed back to my spot .

Once we got back , I went in seeing my house all decorated with welcome home gifts and shit.

"You niggas did this gay ass shit?" I looked at them.